Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Flash to a Website?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sicatrix

sicatrix

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:30 AM

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:53 PM

I been messing around with flash program called Flash EffectBuilder, now I just cant figure out how to get this flash file up on into a working website? It saves as a .fls file, any ideas would be great!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 eLenka

eLenka

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 PM

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:22 AM

Normally, to publish something "Flash'y" online, it should be in swf format. Try to find something like Save As, Publish To in program menus. BTW, what's Flash EffectBuilder? I've never heard about this prog. Can you give me URL of its site or where it can be downloaded? Or you mean Flash Effect SiteBuilder?

Edited by eLenka, 03 December 2008 - 04:24 AM.

#3 sicatrix

sicatrix
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:30 AM

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:06 PM

Yea, Flash Effect SiteBuilder :thumbsup:

#4 KamakaZ

KamakaZ

• Members
  • 739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:30 PM

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:58 PM

I think i'd stick with Adobe...

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
There are 10 types of people in the world, those that can read binary, and those who can't.

#5 sabrina16

sabrina16

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 AM

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:00 AM

yes, adobe flash is good and user friendly too. i am also comfortable to that only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users