Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New booty on the block!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Corey Arseneault

Corey Arseneault

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 AM

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:52 PM

:thumbsup:

:flowers:

Howdy All!
I just signed onto the system and wanted to quickly & briefly introduce myself, my goals and ambitions...
I am Corey Scott Arseneault-Miller, ninth great-grandson of Duke Abraham Arceneaux, who was best friend and guardian of the weapons cache of King Louis XIV of France. Coincidentally (or not!) I was born on his birthday (Dec. 27th) exactly 356 years later! A true Capricorn (with Cancer rising) I tend to be a bit overly analytical, but you will never find a more ture or loyal friend. I would walk through hell and back for those I care about, and feel like I have in some cases! I am recently into astrology, and find it more and more fascinating the more I learn about it. I believe that it can peacefully and unblasphemously coexist with my Christian-based beliefs in the world of Spirit. I do not consider myself part of any organized religion, for millions have been needlessly slain in the name of the Gods of man, but I do have a personal relationship with my "god(s) & goddess(es)" - I do not have a totally clear understanding pr picture of what "they" "look" like, and the older I get, the more O.K. I am getting with that fact. :trumpet:
I mainly use my computers (Dell Dimension 2700 desktop and Dell Lattitude X200 laptop) for multi-media (photo, music, videos, etc...) storage, viewing and production (I am a slightly-above-beginning level guitarist, basist and keyboardist) as well as work (I manage and maintain buildings and homes for personal friends who own property in Long Beach, as well as parts of Orange County from Buena Park to Rancho Santa Margarita). I spend an awful lot of time on YouTube and MySpace, checking out humorous content and getting inspiration for my burgeoning songwriting... My favorite regular sources of inspiration are Siouxsie Sioux, formerly of Siouxsie and The Banshees and the Creatures; Jon Klein, former SPECIMEN guitarist now the frontman for that GREAT band; Laramie, cerebral, sensual, and sexy frontman of the totally excellent band FIGMENT; KMFDM, the KLF, Depeche Mode, My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, GWAR, The Cure; psych-field well-knowns Jung (a real pig with women, but a brilliant psychologist), Freud (despite his being a total cocaine junkie, also a brilliant thinker), and R.D. Laing (brilliant thinker and dispeller of "mental myths" surrounding mental illness); self-help gurus and New-Age thinkers/authors Dr. Wayne Dyer and Depak Chopra. :)
Besides all that, I am currently 37 years old, soon to be 38 (yay!), I am 5'11", 150 lbs., with light brown hair and eyes, and enjoy (other than music and psychology and astrology as mentioned above) star-gazing, people-watching, and money-making! I am currently single, three years after the love of my life made his transition of life at home under my loving but novice care. I spent twleve wonderful up-&-down years - from the time I was 23 until 35 - with that man, and thank him daily in my meditations/prayers for all he contributed to my character, personality, and life. I have been recently dating again, but in today's liberal climate of loose sexuality and non-commital attitudes, I find it quite a challenge. The only thing that keeps me going out there is the knowledge that I can and will find someone interested and interesting enough to share another twelve years of myself with. :inlove:
Well, that's about it... Turned out to be not-quite-so quick and brief, but I think you get the general picture! My best regards to you all, and I look forward to chatting!

Thanks a million, y'awlls!!!

:cool: ~Corey~ :P
"Surrender, surrender; but don't give yourself away!" - Cheap Trick

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Doctor Inferno

Doctor Inferno

• Members
  • 503 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:11 AM

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:57 AM

Hello, welcome to Bleeping Computer!