Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can I delete or put My Topics in sub directories?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 David0153

David0153

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:35 PM

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:29 PM

Can I delete or put My Topics in sub folders by topic to reduce the length of the list?

{Mod Edit: Moved from Tutorials to Bleeping Computer Announcements, Comments, & Suggestions~~boopme}

Edited by Animal, 02 December 2008 - 05:24 PM.

Never let a dark past cloud a bright future

“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.” Robert Francis Kennedy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,735 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 AM

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:30 PM

I'm going to presume that you are referring to the forum 'My Topics'. In the header of the forum page. If that is indeed what you are referring to? The quick answer is No, you cannot. 'My Topics' is based on a search query of the IPB forum database according to your member name. It retrieves a listing of 'your posts' as if you searched for them manually. It returns the information chronologically only. You do not have control, nor for that matter do we, on how that information is presented to you. It is all forum software based.

Hope this answered your question.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 David0153

David0153
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:35 PM

Posted 02 December 2008 - 08:36 PM

Thanks Animal no problem :thumbsup:
Never let a dark past cloud a bright future

“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.” Robert Francis Kennedy

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,735 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 AM

Posted 02 December 2008 - 08:56 PM

You're quite welcome.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users