Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

playing audio in firefox...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ndancosse

ndancosse

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 AM

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:32 PM

guys/gals i dunno if this is right place to post this ..but here goes ... im sorry if its wrong place ...

as you all know stupid me i had to reformat comp because i screwed up ... anyways now that i reformatted i now am using firefox again and i used to have no trouble listening to my audio report i make for my football league a i have it in a popup in my site and when u click it ,the audio pops up in separate window and auto plays ...
but now i must need an addon for firefox which will auto play audio files ...does anyone know what i need to do to make it auto play ... or what the add on is ...... right now when the pop up comes up ..it starts downloading the audio file instead of auto playing it ... in IE it pops up and auto plays .. so thats why im guessing i need an addon or change a setting ... i have quicktime plugin but that isnt working ..i have windows media player ..that doesnt seem to work the way i need it to ....could someone please give me ideas?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users