Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monitor Color Settings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Delta16

Delta16

• Members
  • 417 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 AM

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:02 PM

Is there any tips that i can follow to get the colors of a monitor look like normally. Its not mine :D

The brand is XIOD and it is 17"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,111 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 AM

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:11 PM

Define "normally". What looks normal to one may look off to another. Have you tried resetting to factory defaults in the onscreen menu?

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

#3 Delta16

Delta16
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 417 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 AM

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:06 PM

On the onscreen menu it hasnt a function to reset it to factory defaults cause its kinda of old. now i changed the colors to user and set the 3 colors to 80% and it seems that the colors looked like the colors of an LCD Monitor.

Edited by Deadly Elegance, 02 December 2008 - 01:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users