Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Trouble with farcry

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_brunt_*

• Guests

Posted 06 August 2004 - 05:12 PM

OK alot of people have a hard time installing farcry into there system. So I thought I would tell you how to do it the easy way if you cant do it anyway! You need Nero 6 to do this. You cannot have any virtual drives on your pc.

What you going to want to do is place your disc 1 in the cd rom and click exit when the install screen comes up. Next go into my computer and right click on the farcry icon and click explore, next copy all files in the folder you see into a temp folder on your desktop. Next put a blank cd/r disc into yuor writer. Start up nero and choose make a udf/iso disc. Now place all those files onto that cd. Now you can use that disc to install farcry without a hitch. This is Legal as long as it is only a backup of the game you bought or "won" becuase alot of farcry games come with a intentional scracth to prevent virtual drives from reading it to make illegal copies of the game! Hope this helps!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users