Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ROME TOTAL WAR ONLINE CODE

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 i am not known

i am not known

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 AM

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:19 AM

HI I HAVE A COPY OF ROME TOTAL WAR AND I FEEL LIKE PLAYING ONLINE I HAVE LOOKED AT THE BACK OF MY CD THE CD 3 DIFFERENT CODES NONE WORKED AND BACK OF PACKET NOT WORK WHATS WRONG WITH IT WERE ON THE CD OR PACKET IS THE CODE
I hear a boy only has a certain amount of tears one day the pain and dissapointment happen so often the pain dissapers and the boy becomes a man

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 andrewthenoob

andrewthenoob

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 AM

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:48 AM

Well I Am Not Known,
If you have tried all of the CD keys then please contact you game service provider
in your case it would be Activision inform them that you have faulty keys and im sure they will help you
much obliged

~regards~
andrewthenoob

#3 andrewthenoob

andrewthenoob

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 AM

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:53 AM

Well I Am Not Known,
If you have tried all of the CD keys then please contact you game service provider
in your case it would be Activision inform them that you have faulty keys and im sure they will help you
much obliged

~regards~
andrewthenoob

#4 i am not known

i am not known
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:51 AM

so for rome total war i would contact gamespy because theres around 5 diffrent logos
I hear a boy only has a certain amount of tears one day the pain and dissapointment happen so often the pain dissapers and the boy becomes a man

#5 smurfgod

smurfgod

• Members
  • 446 posts
  •  

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:25 AM

should probably do activision like he said. unless for some reason there is an install key, and then another online key on the case then yes gamespy. you want to talk to the studio that's making the game, not the hosting company.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users