Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RMonical

RMonical

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 AM

Posted 10 May 2005 - 09:46 AM

Hello, I'm Richard Monical and have had PCs since 1980 starting with an Osborn I running CPM. I got interested in PCs using a HP9830 starting in about 1970. I've had several PCs and I now have a Dell 8400, Dell XPS 400, and a Gateway Laptop 1200 Solo. I'm now on DSL after having had Cox Cable for a few years. I use MS Office Professional 2003 and also 97. I use Outlook for email, calendar, notes and tasks. I have an PDA (IPAQ 4155) which ties into Outlook on the Dell 8400. The PDA takes the place of a DayTimer that I carried for about 30 years. Long time? Yes, I guess I'm older than dirt, but still active in Gideons, Lions, Old Man's Club, etc. In the past, I've been active in the Kansas Pilots Association and the US Pilots Association. I have one wife, four kids, six grandkids, one great gk, but no pets. I'm a retired Aeronautical Engineer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 AM

Posted 10 May 2005 - 09:51 AM

Hopefully you will have, in between family and hobbies, some spare time to make some helpful contributions to BC!
Thanks for joining our great community,
Regards,
John

Edited by jgweed, 10 May 2005 - 09:52 AM.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users