Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I think I have more spyware, please help me

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 aelfgifa

aelfgifa

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:08 AM

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:01 PM

Hello,

I have been doing fewer dumb things since the last time I posted here when my hard drive crashed. Now my notebook is my only computer and it will be about six months before I can afford a new one. I know this one is out of date, but it didn't use to be so slow until recently. Now, it sounds like it does when it's downloading something - that noise you get - constantly, even if I'm just quietly reading something. Last time that happened, somebody had somehow used my computer to send out spam to people without my knowing it. So if anybody can help, that would be great.

Also, I read some of the more recent threads and tried to download some tools to fix hitbox (which my virus scanner tells me I have) and also a spyware scanner whose name I forgot. I got an error message telling me that I couldn't download "Spyhunter" because of "invalid package size", whatever that is.

Also, on my virus checker (Avast), it found a lot of viruses, but then told me they can't be cleaned, merely quarantined. It also told me that there were several files on my computer that couldn't be scanned at all, so I wonder if I have a virus hiding in them.

Does this make any sense to anybody here?

Help. Please.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:08 AM

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:07 PM

Well lets get something to look at. Run this MBAM scan and post the log. I would a;so back up any valuable data on that drive as it may just be going on you any time.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • On the Scanner tab:
    • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
    • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes, they may alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please permit the program to allow the changes.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 aelfgifa

aelfgifa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:21 AM

Hello boopme,

Thank you for the suggestion. Here is the log. It didn't find anything. Would the fact that I kept a Firefox window open while it scanned have made any difference? (Dawned on me after it was done).

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.30
Database version: 1440
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

11/30/2008 9:04:12 PM
mbam-log-2008-11-30 (21-04-12).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 52593
Time elapsed: 4 minute(s), 14 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Also, I remembered something else. I use the free version of Kerio's firewall (two way, I think) and about when this started, I started getting an alert that some program - generic host Win32 (??? - don't remember) wanted to get internet access as soon as I logged on, so I blocked it. Things got a little better, but every now and then, I still have the slowness and the noises I described above. I don't know if Avast, my virus checker, has a logging function, but if you want I can probably cut and paste the results into Notepad? My problem is that once I start doing things at random, things usually just get worse.

Does the scan I just did mean that I am probably OK after all? That would be great if it does.

aelfgifa

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:47 PM

The error you get may be from lacking SP2 .. You can install that also and see or theres a hotfix here..
generic host Win32 ..Windows XP, 32-bit versions
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894391

Or you can also get another opinion with this SAS scan
Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 aelfgifa

aelfgifa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:05 PM

Hello boopme,

I ran Superantispywarefree and here is the log:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 12/01/2008 at 04:43 PM

Application Version : 4.22.1014

Core Rules Database Version : 3657
Trace Rules Database Version: 1638

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:40:26

Memory items scanned : 153
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 4176
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 13176
File threats detected : 1

Worm.Rbot Variant
C:\WINDOWS\INSTALLER\{C7BE1865-6CD8-4179-B696-F5230CDFEEE2}\IE.EXE

Also, fwiw, I have never been able to install SP2. Whenever I run my virus checker (Avast!), it always tells me I have WIN32-small1700 and WIN32-Lookme-gen, and I also get an error message that many of my files cannot be accessed for scanning - although the error message doesn't show up in my logs and I don't know how to do a screen capture.

Does this help at all? I backed up my data on a flash drive in the event this means my computer is about to die.

Thanks again. What if anything do I do now?

aelfgifa

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:34 PM

Ok well We have a couple of Backdoor malwares on this PC...
one item is TrojanDownloader:Win32/Small

I need to tell you this here first...
A backdoor Trojan can allow an attacker to
gain control of the system, log keystrokes, steal passwords, access personal
data, send malevolent outgoing traffic, and close the security warning
messages displayed by some anti-virus and security programs.

I would advise you to disconnect this PC from the Internet, and then go to
a known clean computer and change any passwords or security information held
on the infected computer. In particular, check whatever relates to online
banking financial transactions, shopping, credit cards, or sensitive
personal information. It is also wise to contact your financial institutions
to apprise them of your situation.

We will do our best to clean the computer of any infections seen on the log.
However, because of the nature of this Trojan, I cannot offer a total
guarantee that there are no remnants left in the system, or that the
computer will be trustworthy.

Many security experts believe that once infected with this type of Trojan,
the best course of action is to reformat and reinstall the Operating System.
Making this decision is based on what the computer is used for, and what
information can be accessed from it.

Knowing the above, let us know if you wish to proceed.

Edited by boopme, 01 December 2008 - 09:36 PM.

#7 aelfgifa

aelfgifa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:29 PM

Hello boopme,

I would like to try to clean it, if possible.

I always did my on-line shopping from my school account (got run over by a truck and there went my job - back to school). I called their IT dept and they said that as long as I don't actually have my credit card info in an email (I do not), it is secure, and I don't save passwords on this machine for anything. I haven't done on-line banking since the last time I was hijacked on my other machine.

Besides, I'm not even sure I know where the disks are to reinstall everything, although I'll start looking in case this doesn't work.

So - what next? And thank you for the program that gave me the second opinion - otherwise, I'd still be wondering. I did have personal info on this computer, but just saved it onto a flash drive and deleted it. Will try to stay off the internet as much as I can until this is cleaned. Is THIS site secure? And this is the week before finals, so I'm mostly writing very boring papers and reading blogs for a break. I also do digital art on it, but everything is backed up.

aelfgifa

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:42 PM

Ok lets give it a go. Yes BC is secure! you're welcome for that app.

fFrst run this SDFix.

Please print out and follow these instructions: "How to use SDFix". <- This program is for Windows 2000/XP ONLY.
When using this tool, you must use the Administrator's account or an account with "Administrative rights"
  • Disconnect from the Internet and temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any real time protection programs before performing a scan.
  • When done, the SDFix report log will open in notepad and automatically be saved in the SDFix folder as Report.txt.
  • If SDFix is unable to run after rebooting from Safe Mode, run SDFix in either Mode, and type F, then press Enter for it to finish the final stage and produce the report.
  • Please copy and paste the contents of Report.txt in your next reply.
  • Be sure to renable you anti-virus and and other security programs before connecting to the Internet.
-- If the computer has been infected with the VirusAlert! malware warning from the clock and the Start Menu icons or drives are not visible, open the SDFix folder, right-click on either the XP_VirusAlert_Repair.inf or W2K VirusAlert_Repair.inf (depending on your version of Windows) and select Install from the Context menu. Then reboot to apply the changes.

Now reopen MBAM and click UPDATE as iy is already different. Then rescan and post that new log also. We're doing good.

#9 aelfgifa

aelfgifa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:25 PM

Hello boopme,

Sorry to be dense. I know how to disable my A/V, but how do I temporarily disable "real time protections" and script blocking? I tried to clean this up myself and have installed so many tools I've already forgotten what I have running in the background? Is there a fast way to find them so I can shut them off? Oh, and how do you disable Spybot?

Also, I have printer issues now and had to print out the directions for SDFix from school, where I am now. Will be home in about two hours and will start trying to fix this according to your directions. I'll log on and check before I go home in case there is anything else I need to print.

Should I assume that all the papers I'm writing should be saved to a flash drive just in case things don't go well?

Thanks for the help and sorry for the aggravation. Yes, I realize I've been foolish, but it also seems like a lot of people are having similar problems on other threads. Do these things go in waves?

aelfgifa

PS - is it likely that the program that kept trying to access the internet when I logged on until I blocked it at the firewall might be where my problem is? I wanted to see if it hurt anything and it actually seemed to help a little. But I just found a bunch of emails with personal info (including SSN's) for some friends of mine from when I needed a medical POA before a surgery. I hope I didn't seriously mess them over by making their info available to other people.

#10 aelfgifa

aelfgifa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

Hello boopme,

OK, I ran SDFix and here is the log:

SDFix: Version 1.240
Run by Elfgiva Gustafson on Tue 12/02/2008 at 05:03 PM

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Running From: C:\SDFix

Checking Services :

Restoring Default Security Values
Restoring Default Hosts File

Rebooting

Checking Files :

No Trojan Files Found

Removing Temp Files

ADS Check :

Final Check :

catchme 0.3.1361.2 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2008-12-02 17:11:43
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

IPC error: 2 The system cannot find the file specified.
scanning hidden services & system hive ...

scanning hidden registry entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden processes: 0
hidden services: 0
hidden files: 0

Remaining Services :

Authorized Application Key Export:

Remaining Files :

Files with Hidden Attributes :

Sat 21 Apr 2007 2,668 A..H. --- "C:\Bryce 3D\MetaImage.dll"
Mon 15 Sep 2008 1,562,960 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll"
Thu 14 Aug 2008 1,429,840 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDUpdate.exe"
Wed 30 Jul 2008 4,891,984 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe"
Tue 16 Sep 2008 1,833,296 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe"
Mon 10 May 2004 56 ..SHR --- "C:\WINDOWS\system32\08E56E8764.sys"
Sat 17 Feb 2007 593 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\InterActual\InterActual Player\iti7B.tmp"

Finished!

----------------------------------------------------

A couple questions:

1. What have I done? The Trojan that Avast and that this found yesterday - is it gone or just well hidden?
2. I'm not ENTIRELY sure I turned off everything running in the background. For example, I turned off my firewall and it turned itself back on while SDFix was running, so I just told it to permit everything and that seemed to work.
3. I'm not sure how to re-enable Avast because the icon is completely gone from my system tray. So I don't know if I'm protected from viruses now or not. I hope it's still on my computer somewhere. If it is, I can print out the chest icon that has the list of the bad stuff I have/had.

Have I done something wrong and made things worse, or is my computer cured?

Thanks,

aelfgifa

#11 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:38 PM

Is there a fast way to find them so I can shut them off?

Try opening SAS again. on that main page(where you start a scan from),on the lower right is blue type Find out What's Running. Clicking that and allowing the install of the active X will produce a list. Look at it,ask if needed.

how do you disable Spybot?

Disable spybot's Teatimer function if enabled. turn back on after scans.

To disable Teatimer,rightclick teatimer and select exit Spybot S&D resident.
Then,open Spybot,go to mode,select Advanced Mode,then Tools->resident,
and then uncheck Resident "Teatimer" active.

Should I assume that all the papers I'm writing should be saved to a flash drive just in case things don't go well?

Always a good idea.

The Trojan that Avast and that this found yesterday - is it gone or just well hidden?

Avast said it was quarantined, so it can no longer harm your PC. It;s in the virus vault..Safe there. You can empiy the vault and it will be off the PC.

I'm not ENTIRELY sure I turned off everything running in the background.

see the "what's running list and what happened there was OK.

I'm not sure how to re-enable Avast

Click on Start>>All Programs..Look for AntVir Personal Ediyion Classic
Click it >> Click Start Avira AntiVir Personal

NOW rescan with it and also Update and run another MBAM scan,,post a log..

#12 aelfgifa

aelfgifa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2008 - 03:01 AM

Hello boopme,

I was able to figure out everything you wrote except one thing. When I clicked on the What's Running, two things happened. My firewall asked if it could open up an Internet Explorer window and I gave up and let it, even though Mozilla is my default browser. Then, I was sent to fileresearch (I think - it's getting late here) and followed the directions which started by telling me to install a Mozilla plug in. I did. Then, nothing happened so I clicked on What's Running again.

That time, I got an error message that said: "This program is not responding. To return to windows and check the status of program press cancel. If you choose to end now . . ." (you probably know the one I mean.

Cancel didn't accomplish anything. So, I clicked "end now" and rebooted. Same thing happened.

Sorry to be such a pain in the neck but I've been at this for about two hours now and am getting too stupid to think. What can I do differently tomorrow? Am I likely to have picked up anything else nasty while I was trying to figure out how to turn my virus checker and firewall back on? Did letting IE open a window (even though I don't use it) hurt anything? Should I have the computer exorcised by a bishop?

aelfgifa

#13 aelfgifa

aelfgifa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:01 PM

hi again,

I figured out how to use the "what's running" - it ran from the SAS icon in my sytem tray better. Here is what it said: (Short version - it said no recognized unsafe stuff") Also, I ran AVAST again and it didn't pick up anything new. Should I just delete everything in the virus chest or is it safe there? SAS gave me zeros and so did MAM.

It still puzzles me that there are certain files that will not allow themselves to be scanned and that I have entries in my virus vault like "C:\...\elfgiva gustafson@atdmt{2}txt", "C:\...\elfgiva gustafson@doubleclick", etc. and makes me wonder if I'm being used to relay spam. When the computer turns itself on and just chatters for an hour, it's usually at night. I'm not usually home this time of day but have a cold and the computer isn't as slow or obnoxious.

If not, then is it safe to just relax and assume my computer is clean? And like I said in my first or second post, automatic updates for windows doesn't work - that's why I still have SP1. should I just try the suggestions for the other people with the same problem?

Anyway, I think I've used up too much of your time. Thanks for the help and if things get worse, I may have to just reformat after all if I can find the disks.

Thank you,

aelfgifa
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Application Icon Legend
Application is SAFE to have on your computer DLL is SAFE to have on your computer
Application is UNSAFE to have on your computer DLL is UNSAFE to have on your computer
May be UNSAFE to have on your computer May be UNSAFE to have on your computer

Recognized SAFE Applications and Files Show/Hide Info

Running Applications
Component of Internet Connection Sharing and Internet Connection Firewall ALG.EXE Application Layer Gateway Service More Info
Description
Component of Internet Connection Sharing and Internet Connection Firewall

File Location on your Computer
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ALG.EXE

Registry Path and CLSID where file was detected on your Computer

File Size (bytes)
41984 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
497AEAD5ECEF9512F6B364977A5308EE
Company Name
Microsoft Corp. Company Url/Website
www.microsoft.com
File Version Information Show/Hide Version Information
File Description
APPLICATION LAYER GATEWAY SERVICE File Version
5.1.2600.1106 (XPSP1.020828-1920)
Product Name
MICROSOFT® WINDOWS® OPERATING SYSTEM Product Version
Internal Name
ALG.EXE Original File Name
ALG.EXE
Legal Copyright
© MICROSOFT CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
AVAST! Antivirus (4) ASHDISP.EXE AVAST! Antivirus More Info
Description
AVAST! Antivirus (4)

C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\AVAST4\ASHDISP.EXE

File Size (bytes)
81000 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
55EBFBAB39BFAB5E62358C093F297641
Company Name
Alwil Trade Ltd. Company Url/Website
www.alwil.com
File Description
AVAST! SERVICE GUI COMPONENT File Version
4, 8, 1296, 0
Product Name
AVAST! ANTIVIRUS Product Version
4, 8, 0, 0
Internal Name
ASWDISP Original File Name
ASWDISP.EXE
Legal Copyright
COPYRIGHT © 2008 ALWIL SOFTWARE Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
AVAST! Antivirus (4) ASHMAISV.EXE AVAST! Antivirus More Info
Description
AVAST! Antivirus (4)

C:\PROGRAM FILES\ALWIL SOFTWARE\AVAST4\ASHMAISV.EXE

File Size (bytes)
254040 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
2D697C9C4FBDA956E4BE318C334CD95E
Company Name
www.alwil.com
File Description
AVAST! E-MAIL SCANNER SERVICE File Version
4, 8, 1296, 0
Product Name
4, 8, 0, 0
Internal Name
AVMAISRV Original File Name
AVMAISRV.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
DEC2008
AVAST! Antivirus (4) ASHSERV.EXE AVAST! Antivirus More Info
Description
AVAST! Antivirus (4)

C:\PROGRAM FILES\ALWIL SOFTWARE\AVAST4\ASHSERV.EXE

File Size (bytes)
155160 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
E1D075B489A5E6E294E968501184C5F6
Company Name
www.alwil.com
File Description
AVAST! ANTIVIRUS SERVICE File Version
4, 8, 1296, 0
Product Name
4, 8, 0, 0
Internal Name
ASWSERV Original File Name
ASWSERV.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
ALWIL avast! Anti-Virus Web Scanner ASHWEBSV.EXE ALWIL avast! Anti-Virus Web Scanner More Info
Description
ALWIL avast! Anti-Virus Web Scanner

C:\PROGRAM FILES\ALWIL SOFTWARE\AVAST4\ASHWEBSV.EXE

File Size (bytes)
352920 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
B9FD2B7A954A45963C3BF932DB10A633
Company Name
ALWIL Software Company Url/Website
File Description
AVAST! WEB SCANNER File Version
4, 8, 1296, 0
Product Name
4, 8, 0, 0
Internal Name
ASWPROXY Original File Name
ASHWEBSV.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
AVAST! Antivirus (4) ASWUPDSV.EXE AVAST! Antivirus More Info
Description
AVAST! Antivirus (4)

C:\PROGRAM FILES\ALWIL SOFTWARE\AVAST4\ASWUPDSV.EXE

File Size (bytes)
18752 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
118F964817982E771B8953DF2E99E3AB
Company Name
www.alwil.com
File Description
AVAST! ANTIVIRUS UPDATING SERVICE File Version
4, 8, 1296, 0
Product Name
4, 8, 0, 0
Internal Name
ASWUPDSV.EXE Original File Name
ASWUPDSV.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Responsible for managing hotkey functionality for ATI video card display drivers ATI2EVXX.EXE ATI External Event Utility More Info
Description
Responsible for managing hotkey functionality for ATI video card display drivers

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ATI2EVXX.EXE

File Size (bytes)
147456 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
61B40A0C3D725DBDCBC6999DD6BA4A4F
Company Name
ATI Technologies Inc. Company Url/Website
www.ati.com
File Description
File Version
Product Name
Product Version
Internal Name
Original File Name
Legal Copyright
Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
ATI Video Card Utility ATIPTAXX.EXE ATI Video Card Utility More Info
Description
ATI Video Card Utility

C:\PROGRAM FILES\ATI TECHNOLOGIES\ATI CONTROL PANEL\ATIPTAXX.EXE

File Size (bytes)
294912 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
6C1D510033AF5D12A5C00565BCC28051
Company Name
www.ati.com
File Description
ATI DESKTOP CONTROL PANEL File Version
Product Name
ATI DESKTOP COMPONENT Product Version
Internal Name
ATIPTAXX.EXE Original File Name
ATIPTAXX.EXE
Legal Copyright
COPYRIGHT © 1998-2002 ATI TECHNOLOGIES INC. Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
Dell Wireless WLAN Card Wireless Network Tray Applet BCMWLTRY.EXE Dell Wireless WLAN Card Wireless Network Tray Applet More Info
Description
Dell Wireless WLAN Card Wireless Network Tray Applet

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\BCMWLTRY.EXE

File Size (bytes)
184320 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
545F8AE1862A8E3E55B8C206331999E8
Company Name
Dell Computer Corporation Company Url/Website
www.dell.com
File Description
WIRELESS NETWORK TRAY APPLET File Version
Product Name
WIRELESS NETWORK TRAY APPLET Product Version
Internal Name
BCMWLTRY.EXE Original File Name
BCMWLTRY.EXE
Legal Copyright
1998-2002, BROADCOM CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
Handles various Windows run-time operations CSRSS.EXE Client/Server Subsystem More Info
Description
Handles various Windows run-time operations

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CSRSS.EXE

File Size (bytes)
4096 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
B82CD0AD8B605F64EAD6C46D70A2C993
Company Name
Microsoft Corp Company Url/Website
www.microsoft.com
File Description
CLIENT SERVER RUNTIME PROCESS File Version
5.1.2600.0 (XPCLIENT.010817-1148)
Product Name
Internal Name
CSRSS.EXE Original File Name
CSRSS.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Explorer is used to view folders and files in Microsoft Windows. EXPLORER.EXE Microsoft Windows Explorer More Info
Description
Explorer is used to view folders and files in Microsoft Windows.

C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE

File Size (bytes)
1004032 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
A82B28BFC2E4455FE43022A498C0EF0A
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
WINDOWS EXPLORER File Version
6.00.2800.1106 (XPSP1.020828-1920)
Product Name
Internal Name
EXPLORER Original File Name
EXPLORER.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
FireFox Web Browser FIREFOX.EXE FireFox Web Browser More Info
Description
FireFox Web Browser

C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~2\FIREFOX.EXE

File Size (bytes)
7209069 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
B8E1B08FD736DBAB8DBC850CC078E5CE
Company Name
Mozilla.org Company Url/Website
www.mozilla.org
File Description
FIREFOX File Version
1.8.0.12: 2007050813
Product Name
FIREFOX Product Version
Internal Name
FIREFOX Original File Name
FIREFOX.EXE
Legal Copyright
MOZILLA CORPORATION Legal Trademarks
FIREFOX IS A TRADEMARK OF THE MOZILLA FOUNDATION.
Private Build
Special Build
Kerio Personal Firewall 4 GUI KPF4GUI.EXE Kerio Personal Firewall More Info
Description
Kerio Personal Firewall 4 GUI

C:\PROGRAM FILES\SUNBELT SOFTWARE\PERSONAL FIREWALL\KPF4GUI.EXE

File Size (bytes)
1955352 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
B91383C52C1F3442E06E84276CB9EAAF
Company Name
Kerio Technologies Company Url/Website
www.kerio.com
File Description
SUNBELT KERIO FIREWALL GUI File Version
Product Name
SUNBELT KERIO PERSONAL FIREWALL Product Version
Internal Name
KPF4GUI.EXE Original File Name
KPF4GUI.EXE
Legal Copyright
COPYRIGHT © 2002-2005 SUNBELT SOFTWARE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Legal Trademarks
SUNBELT SOFTWARE AND THE "S" LOGO ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF SUNBELT SOFTWARE. SUNBELT KERIO PERSONAL FIREWALL AND SKPF ARE TRADEMARKS OF SUNBELT SOFTWARE.
Private Build
Special Build
Kerio Personal Firewall 4 GUI KPF4GUI.EXE Kerio Personal Firewall More Info
Description
Kerio Personal Firewall 4 GUI

C:\PROGRAM FILES\SUNBELT SOFTWARE\PERSONAL FIREWALL\KPF4GUI.EXE

File Size (bytes)
1955352 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
B91383C52C1F3442E06E84276CB9EAAF
Company Name
www.kerio.com
File Description
SUNBELT KERIO FIREWALL GUI File Version
Product Name
Internal Name
KPF4GUI.EXE Original File Name
KPF4GUI.EXE
Legal Copyright
SUNBELT SOFTWARE AND THE "S" LOGO ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF SUNBELT SOFTWARE. SUNBELT KERIO PERSONAL FIREWALL AND SKPF ARE TRADEMARKS OF SUNBELT SOFTWARE.
Private Build
Special Build
Kerio Personal Firewall 4 service KPF4SS.EXE Kerio Personal Firewall More Info
Description
Kerio Personal Firewall 4 service

C:\PROGRAM FILES\SUNBELT SOFTWARE\PERSONAL FIREWALL\KPF4SS.EXE

File Size (bytes)
1205784 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
9EF600C64435CCFDEA01C991289E76EC
Company Name
www.kerio.com
File Description
SUNBELT KERIO FIREWALL SERVICE File Version
Product Name
Internal Name
KPF4SS.EXE Original File Name
KPF4SS.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Handles security authentication under Microsoft Windows LSASS.EXE Local Security Authority Service More Info
Description
Handles security authentication under Microsoft Windows

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LSASS.EXE

File Size (bytes)
11776 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
B2B6BA905D0E3F8A32A0EB3B4051807B
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
LSA SHELL (EXPORT VERSION) File Version
Product Name
Internal Name
LSASS.EXE Original File Name
LSASS.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
PowerDVD RC Service PDVDSERV.EXE PowerDVD RC Service More Info
Description
PowerDVD RC Service

C:\PROGRAM FILES\CYBERLINK\POWERDVD\PDVDSERV.EXE

File Size (bytes)
32768 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
915A106A2FB87292CEF0AD4F36ADF313
Company Name
Cyberlink Corp. Company Url/Website
www.cyberlink.com
File Description
POWERDVD RC SERVICE File Version
Product Name
POWERDVD Product Version
Internal Name
POWERDVD RC SERVICE Original File Name
PDVDSERV.EXE
Legal Copyright
COPYRIGHT © CYBERLINK CORP. 1997-2002 Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
Used under NT based systems (NT, 2000, XP) to manage system services SERVICES.EXE Windows Services Controller More Info
Description
Used under NT based systems (NT, 2000, XP) to manage system services

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SERVICES.EXE

File Size (bytes)
101376 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
E3DF4A0252D287C44606EE55355E1623
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
SERVICES AND CONTROLLER APP File Version
Product Name
Internal Name
SERVICES.EXE Original File Name
SERVICES.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Spyware detection and removal utility SGMAIN.EXE SpywareGuard More Info
Description
Spyware detection and removal utility

C:\PROGRAM FILES\SPYWAREGUARD\SGMAIN.EXE

File Size (bytes)
360448 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
61C028ABA5E49573A6332F4A7C744E87
Company Name
Javacool Software Company Url/Website
www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareguard.html
File Description
SPYWAREGUARD File Version
Product Name
SPYWAREGUARD Product Version
Internal Name
SGMAIN Original File Name
SGMAIN.EXE
Legal Copyright
COPYRIGHT © 2002-2003 JAVACOOL SOFTWARE LLC Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
Used by the Terminal Server of Microsoft Windows to manage sessions SMSS.EXE Session Manager More Info
Description
Used by the Terminal Server of Microsoft Windows to manage sessions

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SMSS.EXE

File Size (bytes)
45568 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
BDDAC60BDEBBF51E71B2B65EBF80ED90
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
WINDOWS NT SESSION MANAGER File Version
Product Name
Internal Name
SMSS.EXE Original File Name
SMSS.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Microsoft Windows printer spooler. Handles print jobs from all Windows applications. SPOOLSV.EXE Print Spooler Service More Info
Description
Microsoft Windows printer spooler. Handles print jobs from all Windows applications.

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SPOOLSV.EXE

File Size (bytes)
53248 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
6B4BF97957A0B8795811975D4BF1ACFE
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
SPOOLER SUBSYSTEM APP File Version
5.1.2600.1699 (XPSP2.050610-1533)
Product Name
Internal Name
SPOOLSV.EXE Original File Name
SPOOLSV.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
SUPERAntiSpyware Application SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE SUPERAntiSpyware Application More Info
Description
SUPERAntiSpyware Application

C:\PROGRAM FILES\SUPERANTISPYWARE\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE

File Size (bytes)
1805552 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
4856261E332E9AA23957E20EE5C75AD0
Company Name
SUPERAntiSpyware.com Company Url/Website
www.superantispyware.com
File Description
SUPERANTISPYWARE APPLICATION File Version
4, 22, 0, 1014
Product Name
SUPERANTISPYWARE Product Version
4, 22, 0, 1014
Internal Name
SUPERANTISPYWARE APPLICATION Original File Name
SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE
Legal Copyright
COPYRIGHT © 2005-2008 BY SUPERANTISPYWARE.COM AND SUPERADBLOCKER.COM Legal Trademarks
SUPERANTISPYWARE™
Private Build
Special Build
Generic Host Process for Win32 Services SVCHOST.EXE Generic Host Process for Win32 Services More Info
Description
Generic Host Process for Win32 Services

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SVCHOST.EXE

File Size (bytes)
12800 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
0F7D9C87B0CE1FA520473119752C6F79
Company Name
Microsoft Corporation Company Url/Website
www.microsoft.com
File Description
GENERIC HOST PROCESS FOR WIN32 SERVICES File Version
Product Name
Internal Name
SVCHOST.EXE Original File Name
SVCHOST.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Generic Host Process for Win32 Services SVCHOST.EXE Generic Host Process for Win32 Services More Info
Description

File Size (bytes)
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
Product Name
Internal Name
SVCHOST.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Description

File Size (bytes)
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
Product Name
Internal Name
SVCHOST.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Description

File Size (bytes)
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
Product Name
Internal Name
SVCHOST.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Displays system tray visual feedback and configuration option on systems equipped with Synaptics Touch Pads SYNTPENH.EXE Synaptics Touch Pad System Tray Application More Info
Description
Displays system tray visual feedback and configuration option on systems equipped with Synaptics Touch Pads

C:\PROGRAM FILES\SYNAPTICS\SYNTP\SYNTPENH.EXE

File Size (bytes)
561152 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
8DB9523EF8EE8B1B62DA2C51FAB228B8
Company Name
Synaptics, Inc. Company Url/Website
www.synaptics.com
File Description
SYNAPTICS TOUCHPAD ENHANCEMENTS File Version
7.0.2 11OCT02
Product Name
PROGRESSIVE TOUCH Product Version
7.0.2 11OCT02
Internal Name
SCROLLEROO Original File Name
SYNTPENH.EXE
Legal Copyright
COPYRIGHT © SYNAPTICS, INC. 1996-2002 Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
Displays system tray visual feedback and configuration option on systems equipped with Synaptics Touch Pads SYNTPLPR.EXE Synaptics Touch Pad System Tray Application More Info
Description
Displays system tray visual feedback and configuration option on systems equipped with Synaptics Touch Pads

C:\PROGRAM FILES\SYNAPTICS\SYNTP\SYNTPLPR.EXE

File Size (bytes)
126976 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
0D3700179368BFF90C07B9F2255D1E66
Company Name
www.synaptics.com
File Description
TOUCHPAD DRIVER HELPER APPLICATION File Version
7.0.2 11OCT02
Product Name
7.0.2 11OCT02
Internal Name
SYNTPLPR Original File Name
SYNTPLPR.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Wacom Graphics Tablet Service TABLET.EXE Wacom Graphics Tablet Service More Info
Description
Wacom Graphics Tablet Service

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TABLET.EXE

File Size (bytes)
634880 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
3CC41359DDD8423AACC1BBC9D38E8BA2
Company Name
Wacom Technology, Corp. Company Url/Website
www.wacom.com
File Description
WACOMSERVICE File Version
4.78-6
Product Name
WACOM WIN32 TABLET SERVICE Product Version
4.78-6
Internal Name
WACOMSERVICE Original File Name
WACOMSERVICE.EXE
Legal Copyright
COPYRIGHT © 1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003 WACOM TECHNOLOGY, CORP. Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
Installed and used by Windows Media Player 10 WDFMGR.EXE Windows Driver Foundation Manager More Info
Description
Installed and used by Windows Media Player 10

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WDFMGR.EXE

File Size (bytes)
38912 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
C81B8635DEE0D3EF5F64B3DD643023A5
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
WINDOWS USER MODE DRIVER MANAGER File Version
5.2.3790.1230 BUILT BY: DNSRV(BLD4ACT)
Product Name
Internal Name
WDFMGR Original File Name
WDFMGR.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Manages user logon and logoff information. WINLOGON.EXE Windows NT/2000/XP Logon Process More Info
Description
Manages user logon and logoff information.

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINLOGON.EXE

File Size (bytes)
516608 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
2246D8D8F4714A2CEDB21AB9B1849ABB
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
WINDOWS NT LOGON APPLICATION File Version
Product Name
Internal Name
WINLOGON Original File Name
WINLOGON.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Broadcom Corporation Wireless Network Tray Application WLTRYSVC.EXE Broadcom Corporation Wireless Network Tray Application More Info
Description
Broadcom Corporation Wireless Network Tray Application

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WLTRYSVC.EXE

File Size (bytes)
45056 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
8DD3F5446CAEBE3811AB5982F5F6EBD0
Company Name
Broadcom Corporation Company Url/Website
www.broadcom.com
File Description
File Version
Product Name
Product Version
Internal Name
Original File Name
Legal Copyright
Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build

Browser Extensions, Toolbars and Registry Applications
Shell Browser UI Library BROWSEUI.DLL Shell Browser UI Library More Info
Description
Shell Browser UI Library

%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32\BROWSEUI.DLL

Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler
{438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1}
File Size (bytes)
1017856 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
4CCEFD261EB9C0481F3EADB60305A07F
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
SHELL BROWSER UI LIBRARY File Version
6.00.2800.1692 (XPSP2.050617-2102)
Product Name
Internal Name
BROWSEUI.DLL Original File Name
BROWSEUI.DLL
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Description
Shell Browser UI Library

Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler
{8C7461EF-2B13-11D2-BE35-3078302C2030}
File Size (bytes)
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
Product Name
Internal Name
BROWSEUI.DLL
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Description
Shell Browser UI Library

Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\ShellBrowser
{01E04581-4EEE-11D0-BFE9-00AA005B4383}
File Size (bytes)
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
Product Name
Internal Name
BROWSEUI.DLL
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Description
Shell Browser UI Library

Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser
{01E04581-4EEE-11D0-BFE9-00AA005B4383}
File Size (bytes)
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
Product Name
Internal Name
BROWSEUI.DLL
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Description
Shell Browser UI Library

Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars
{32683183-48A0-441B-A342-7C2A440A9478}
File Size (bytes)
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
Product Name
Internal Name
BROWSEUI.DLL
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Microsoft Windows Media Player ActiveX Control MSDXM.OCX Windows Media Player 2 ActiveX More Info
Description
Microsoft Windows Media Player ActiveX Control

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSDXM.OCX

Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
{8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467}
File Size (bytes)
844048 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
71B4EC7EE27A6935D3C20B98F0D8DDF9
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
File Version
Product Name
Product Version
Internal Name
Original File Name
Legal Copyright
Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
SUPERAntispyware ShellExecuteHook used to detect harmful applications as they start. SASSEH.DLL SUPERAntispyware ShellExecuteHook More Info
Description
SUPERAntispyware ShellExecuteHook used to detect harmful applications as they start.

C:\PROGRAM FILES\SUPERANTISPYWARE\SASSEH.DLL

Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks
{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}
File Size (bytes)
77824 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
ECD5517A6633826057D4F050927DDF56
Company Name
SuperAdBlocker.com Company Url/Website
www.superadblocker.com
File Description
SHELLEXECUTEHOOK File Version
1, 0, 0, 1012
Product Name
SUPERANTISPYWARE Product Version
Internal Name
SASSEH.DLL Original File Name
SASSEH.DLL
Legal Copyright
© COPYRIGHT 2004-2008 SUPERADBLOCKER.COM Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
Part of Microsoft Windows. Contains various commonly used application components for webbrowser hosting. SHDOCVW.DLL Microsoft Shell Document Object More Info
Description
Part of Microsoft Windows. Contains various commonly used application components for webbrowser hosting.

%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32\SHDOCVW.DLL

{4D5C8C25-D075-11D0-B416-00C04FB90376}
File Size (bytes)
1339904 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
5DA079903B3E2EC6F74EC1ACB6AD6792
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
SHELL DOC OBJECT AND CONTROL LIBRARY File Version
6.00.2800.1849 (XPSP2.060519-1300)
Product Name
Internal Name
SHDOCVW.DLL Original File Name
SHDOCVW.DLL
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Part of Microsoft Windows. Contains various commonly used application components for webbrowser hosting. SHDOCVW.DLL Microsoft Shell Document Object More Info
Description
Part of Microsoft Windows. Contains various commonly used application components for webbrowser hosting.

{EFA24E64-B078-11D0-89E4-00C04FC9E26E}
File Size (bytes)
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
Product Name
Internal Name
SHDOCVW.DLL
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Description

Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks
{CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497}
File Size (bytes)
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
Product Name
Internal Name
SHDOCVW.DLL
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Shell32.DLL is part of the Microsoft Windows Operating System and contains icons, and API functions used by the Windows Shell. SHELL32.DLL Shell32.DLL is part of the Microsoft Windows Operating System More Info
Description
Shell32.DLL is part of the Microsoft Windows Operating System and contains icons, and API functions used by the Windows Shell.

SHELL32.DLL

{AEB6717E-7E19-11D0-97EE-00C04FD91972}
File Size (bytes)
0 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
XXXX
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
File Version
Product Name
Product Version
Internal Name
Original File Name
Legal Copyright
Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
Shell32.DLL is part of the Microsoft Windows Operating System and contains icons, and API functions used by the Windows Shell. SHELL32.DLL Shell32.DLL is part of the Microsoft Windows Operating System More Info
Description
Shell32.DLL is part of the Microsoft Windows Operating System and contains icons, and API functions used by the Windows Shell.

%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32\SHELL32.DLL

{0E5CBF21-D15F-11D0-8301-00AA005B4383}
File Size (bytes)
8353280 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
2CDA4922231AF51BA63315EA157E02A5
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
WINDOWS SHELL COMMON DLL File Version
6.00.2800.1873 (XPSP2.060713-0016)
Product Name
Internal Name
SHELL32 Original File Name
SHELL32.DLL
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Description

%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32\SHELL32.DLL

{C4EE31F3-4768-11D2-BE5C-00A0C9A83DA1}
File Size (bytes)
8353280 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
2CDA4922231AF51BA63315EA157E02A5
Company Name
www.microsoft.com
File Description
WINDOWS SHELL COMMON DLL File Version
6.00.2800.1873 (XPSP2.060713-0016)
Product Name
Internal Name
SHELL32 Original File Name
SHELL32.DLL
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Java™ 2 Platform Standard Edition Binary SSV.DLL Java™ 2 Platform Standard Edition Binary More Info
Description
Java™ 2 Platform Standard Edition Binary

C:\PROGRAM FILES\JAVA\JRE1.5.0_07\BIN\SSV.DLL

Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}
File Size (bytes)
434279 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
162186B53BBB5964F9E806F96934338E
Company Name
Sun Microsystems, Inc. Company Url/Website
www.sun.com
File Description
JAVA™ 2 PLATFORM STANDARD EDITION BINARY File Version
Product Name
JAVA™ 2 PLATFORM STANDARD EDITION 5.0 UPDATE 7 Product Version
Internal Name
SSV Original File Name
SSV.DLL
Legal Copyright
COPYRIGHT © 2004 Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
Yahoo! Toolbar 5.5 for Internet Explorer YT.DLL Yahoo! Toolbar 5.5 for Internet Explorer More Info
Description
Yahoo! Toolbar 5.5 for Internet Explorer

C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMPANION\INSTALLS\CPN0\YT.DLL

Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
File Size (bytes)
399424 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
8CF01BFFB40C1CD6951E5C0A4F0B90A0
Company Name
Yahoo! Inc. Company Url/Website
www.yahoo.com
File Description
YAHOO! TOOLBAR File Version
2005, 12, 7, 1
Product Name
YAHOO! TOOLBAR Product Version
6, 2, 5, 0
Internal Name
YT Original File Name
YT.DLL
Legal Copyright
© YAHOO! INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
Yahoo! Toolbar 5.5 for Internet Explorer YT.DLL Yahoo! Toolbar 5.5 for Internet Explorer More Info
Description

Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
File Size (bytes)
Company Name
www.yahoo.com
File Description
2005, 12, 7, 1
Product Name
6, 2, 5, 0
Internal Name
YT Original File Name
YT.DLL
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Description

{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
File Size (bytes)
Company Name
www.yahoo.com
File Description
2005, 12, 7, 1
Product Name
6, 2, 5, 0
Internal Name
YT Original File Name
YT.DLL
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build

Startup Applications
AVAST! Antivirus (4) ASHDISP.EXE AVAST! Antivirus More Info
Description
AVAST! Antivirus (4)

C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\AVAST4\ASHDISP.EXE

Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
File Size (bytes)
81000 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
55EBFBAB39BFAB5E62358C093F297641
Company Name
www.alwil.com
File Description
AVAST! SERVICE GUI COMPONENT File Version
4, 8, 1296, 0
Product Name
4, 8, 0, 0
Internal Name
ASWDISP Original File Name
ASWDISP.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
ATI Video Card Utility ATIPTAXX.EXE ATI Video Card Utility More Info
Description
ATI Video Card Utility

C:\PROGRAM FILES\ATI TECHNOLOGIES\ATI CONTROL PANEL\ATIPTAXX.EXE

File Size (bytes)
294912 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
6C1D510033AF5D12A5C00565BCC28051
Company Name
www.ati.com
File Description
ATI DESKTOP CONTROL PANEL File Version
Product Name
ATI DESKTOP COMPONENT Product Version
Internal Name
ATIPTAXX.EXE Original File Name
ATIPTAXX.EXE
Legal Copyright
COPYRIGHT © 1998-2002 ATI TECHNOLOGIES INC. Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
PowerDVD RC Service PDVDSERV.EXE PowerDVD RC Service More Info
Description
PowerDVD RC Service

C:\PROGRAM FILES\CYBERLINK\POWERDVD\PDVDSERV.EXE

File Size (bytes)
32768 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
915A106A2FB87292CEF0AD4F36ADF313
Company Name
Cyberlink Corp. Company Url/Website
www.cyberlink.com
File Description
POWERDVD RC SERVICE File Version
Product Name
POWERDVD Product Version
Internal Name
POWERDVD RC SERVICE Original File Name
PDVDSERV.EXE
Legal Copyright
COPYRIGHT © CYBERLINK CORP. 1997-2002 Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
QuickTime Task QTTASK.EXE QuickTime Task More Info
Description
QuickTime Task

C:\PROGRAM FILES\QUICKTIME\QTTASK.EXE

File Size (bytes)
98304 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
9B4C1812595C389AB9CCF1FF3B315248
Company Name
Apple Computer, Inc. Company Url/Website
www.apple.com
File Description
File Version
Product Name
QUICKTIME Product Version
QUICKTIME 6.5
Internal Name
QUICKTIME TASK Original File Name
QTTASK.EXE
Legal Copyright
© APPLE COMPUTER, INC. 2001-2004 Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
Displays system tray visual feedback and configuration option on systems equipped with Synaptics Touch Pads SYNTPENH.EXE Synaptics Touch Pad System Tray Application More Info
Description

C:\PROGRAM FILES\SYNAPTICS\SYNTP\SYNTPENH.EXE

File Size (bytes)
561152 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
8DB9523EF8EE8B1B62DA2C51FAB228B8
Company Name
www.synaptics.com
File Description
SYNAPTICS TOUCHPAD ENHANCEMENTS File Version
7.0.2 11OCT02
Product Name
7.0.2 11OCT02
Internal Name
SCROLLEROO Original File Name
SYNTPENH.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build
Displays system tray visual feedback and configuration option on systems equipped with Synaptics Touch Pads SYNTPLPR.EXE Synaptics Touch Pad System Tray Application More Info
Description

C:\PROGRAM FILES\SYNAPTICS\SYNTP\SYNTPLPR.EXE

File Size (bytes)
126976 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
0D3700179368BFF90C07B9F2255D1E66
Company Name
www.synaptics.com
File Description
TOUCHPAD DRIVER HELPER APPLICATION File Version
7.0.2 11OCT02
Product Name
7.0.2 11OCT02
Internal Name
SYNTPLPR Original File Name
SYNTPLPR.EXE
Legal Copyright
Private Build
Special Build

Recognized UNSAFE Applications and Files Show/Hide Info

Running Applications

Startup Applications

There are no recognized UNSAFE applications running on your computer

Unrecognized Applications and Files Show/Hide Info

Running Applications
Click to View More Information EWIDOCTRL.EXE C:\PROGRAM FILES\EWIDO ANTI-MALWARE\EWIDOCTRL.EXE More Info
C:\PROGRAM FILES\EWIDO ANTI-MALWARE\EWIDOCTRL.EXE

File Size (bytes)
13888 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
26830B750372AB1BF29C95DEEBEB802F
Company Name
EWIDO NETWORKS
File Description
EWIDO CONTROL File Version
3, 0, 0, 1
Product Name
EWIDO CONTROL Product Version
3, 0, 0, 1
Internal Name
EWIDO CONTROL Original File Name
EWIDOCTRL.EXE
Legal Copyright
COPYRIGHT © 2004 Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build
Click to View More Information JUPITCO.EXE C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\JUPITCO.EXE More Info
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\JUPITCO.EXE

File Size (bytes)
176194 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
9BC9FDFCAE99D2C42886D4258AB1D480
Company Name

File Description
USB SECURITY DEVICE APPLICATION File Version
1, 0, 0, 0
Product Name
USB SECURITY DEVICE Product Version
1, 0, 0, 0
Internal Name
JUPITCO.EXE Original File Name
JUPITCO.EXE
Legal Copyright
COPYRIGHT © 2002 PROLIFIC TECHNOLOGY INC. Legal Trademarks
Private Build
Special Build

Click to View More Information SHELLHOOK.DLL C:\PROGRAM FILES\EWIDO ANTI-MALWARE\SHELLHOOK.DLL More Info
C:\PROGRAM FILES\EWIDO ANTI-MALWARE\SHELLHOOK.DLL

{54D9498B-CF93-414F-8984-8CE7FDE0D391}
File Size (bytes)
39488 MD5 Checksum/Fingerprint
7AE860799865F5D62B4049C0533CFC39
Company Name

File Description
File Version