Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AntivirusXP 2009 Infection---Programs Disabled

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 ibiza

ibiza

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 PM

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:31 PM

I got a nasty infection that has left its mark. I was able to succesfully get rid of the original virus and several other infections that came at the same time. Unfortunately, many programs (only the ones that I use every day :thumbsup: ) were disabled including Microsoft Office, McAfee, and countless others. I am posting my original MBAM scan when I was first addressing the infection. I have since run ad-aware, spybot, and MBAM multiple times so that now I cannot find any more infections. I have just barely run the Kapersky scan and it did not find a thing which I think is a good sign. Now I just need to see if someone might be able to help me figure out if there is something in the registry that needs to be fixed or something else so that I can restore my programs if at all possible.

Here is the original MBAM scan followed by a current HJT log.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.30
Database version: 1306
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

11/1/2008 12:16:35 PM
mbam-log-2008-11-01 (12-16-35).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 65753
Time elapsed: 5 minute(s), 19 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 1
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 4
Registry Values Infected: 3
Registry Data Items Infected: 8
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 16

Memory Processes Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brastk.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Failed to unload process.

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\antispywarexp2009 (Rogue.AntispywareXP) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\antispywarexp2009 (Rogue.AntispywareXP) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\tdssdata (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\tdss (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\antispywarexp 2009 (Rogue.AntispywareXP) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\brastk (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\brastk (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\karna.dat -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Data: system32\karna.dat -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Trojan.Agent) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\ -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Agent) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\ -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Trojan.Agent) -> Data: system32\ -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Agent) -> Data: system32\ -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_ShowSearch (Hijack.StartMenu) -> Bad: (0) Good: (1) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_ShowMyDocs (Hijack.StartMenu) -> Bad: (0) Good: (1) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\karna.dat (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\delself.bat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\brastk.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wini10802.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brastk.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\ibobyg.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSbqbx.log (Trojan.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSbrsr.dll (Rootkit.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSlxwp.dll (Rootkit.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSnmxh.log (Trojan.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSofxh.dll (Rootkit.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSrhym.dll (Rootkit.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSriqp.dll (Rootkit.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSxfum.dll (Rootkit.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDSSpqlt.sys (Rootkit.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 1:15:31 PM, on 11/30/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Connected\AgentSrv.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bmwebcfg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\crypserv.exe
C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe
C:\Program Files\TAC\TAC Vista 5.1.0\DSSWriterService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DWRCS.EXE
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\VsTskMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\StacSV.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CCM\CcmExec.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DWRCST.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint\ApMsgFwd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Apoint\HidFind.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apntex.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\McTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Impulse\PolicyKey.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe
C:\LonWorks\bin\sltalink.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://delphi.am.tac.com
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\scriptcl.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /installquiet
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NVHotkey] rundll32.exe nvHotkey.dll,Start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\UdaterUI.exe" /StartedFromRunKey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PDVDDXSrv] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AT&T Communication Manager] "C:\Program Files\AT&T\Communication Manager\ATTCM.exe" -a
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-436374069-412668190-725345543-38702\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (User '?')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [TSClientMSIUninstaller] cmd.exe /C "cscript %systemroot%\Installer\TSClientMsiTrans\tscuinst.vbs" (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [TSClientMSIUninstaller] cmd.exe /C "cscript %systemroot%\Installer\TSClientMsiTrans\tscuinst.vbs" (User 'Default user')
O4 - S-1-5-21-436374069-412668190-725345543-38702 Startup: NewMachine.url (User '?')
O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: NewMachine.url (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth Manager.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Cisco Systems VPN Client.lnk = C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\vpngui.exe
O4 - Global Startup: PolicyKey.lnk = C:\Program Files\Impulse\PolicyKey.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Service Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe
O4 - Global Startup: SLTALink Manager.lnk = C:\LonWorks\bin\sltalink.exe
O4 - Global Startup: WinZip Quick Pick.lnk = C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\WINDOWS\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner v8 - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\WINDOWS\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: bmnet.dll
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://delphi.am.tac.com
O16 - DPF: {05CA9FB0-3E3E-4B36-BF41-0E3A5CAA8CD8} (Office Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=58813
O16 - DPF: {06D59DC6-5304-432D-A1CE-67E531410F9F} (CHListFactory Object) - https://bportal.us.tac.com/BusinessPortal/U...ebBehaviors.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} (BDSCANONLINE Control) - http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/scan8/oscan8.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupd...b?1190777048112
O16 - DPF: {CF40ACC5-E1BB-4AFF-AC72-04C2F616BCA7} -
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = main.root.tac.com
O17 - HKLM\Software\..\Telephony: DomainName = main.root.tac.com
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = main.root.tac.com
O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = main.root.tac.com
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Connected Agent Service (AgentSrv) - Connected Corporation - C:\Program Files\Connected\AgentSrv.EXE
O23 - Service: AT&T RcAppSvc (ATTRcAppSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\AT&T\Communication Manager\RcAppSvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bytemobile Web Configurator (bmwebcfg) - Bytemobile, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\bmwebcfg.exe
O23 - Service: Crypkey License - CrypKey (Canada) Ltd. - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\crypserv.exe
O23 - Service: Cisco Systems, Inc. VPN Service (CVPND) - Cisco Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe
O23 - Service: TAC DSS Writer Service (DSSWriterService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\TAC\TAC Vista 5.1.0\DSSWriterService.exe
O23 - Service: DameWare Mini Remote Control (DWMRCS) - DameWare Development LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\DWRCS.EXE
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: Echelon LNS xDriver Broker (LdvxBroker) - Echelon Corporation - C:\LonWorks\bin\LdvxBroker.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Framework Service (McAfeeFramework) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee McShield (McShield) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\Mcshield.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: McAfee Task Manager (McTaskManager) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\VsTskMgr.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Office Source Engine (ose) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: SigmaTel Audio Service (STacSV) - SigmaTel, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\StacSV.exe
O23 - Service: TAC License Server - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\TAC\License Server\lmgrd.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless SSO Service (WLANKEEPER) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe

--
End of file - 11102 bytes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 17,382 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 PM

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:37 PM

Hello! :thumbsup:
My name is Sam and I will be helping you.

I will do my best to communicate clearly to you so that we can resolve your issues as quickly as possible. In order to see what's going on with your computer I will ask for you to post various logs from the tools that we will use to fix your computer. Please communicate freely with me about how your computer is reacting and behaving as we work through this process.

Please download SDFix and save it to your Desktop.

Double click SDFix.exe and it will extract the files to %systemdrive%
(Drive that contains the Windows Directory, typically C:\SDFix)

Please then reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :
  • Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, the Advanced Options Menu should appear;
  • Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press Enter.
  • Choose your usual account.
  • Open the extracted SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
  • Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
  • It will remove any Trojan Services and Registry Entries that it finds then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
  • Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
  • When the PC restarts the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
  • Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save into the SDFix folder as Report.txt
    (Report.txt will also be copied to Clipboard ready for posting back on the forum).
  • Finally paste the contents of the Report.txt back here in your next reply.

Posted Image If I have helped you in any way, please consider a donation to help me continue the fight against malware.

Failing to respond back to the person that is giving up their own time to help you not only is insensitive and disrespectful, but it guarantees that you will never receive help from me again. Please thank your helpers and there will always be help here when you need it!

========================================================

#3 ibiza

ibiza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:50 PM

Thank you for your responding. I am just about to run SDfix but I forgot to post my RSIT reports and I wanted to add them in case they would be helpful.

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.04 2008-11-30 13:44:44

======Uninstall list======

-->C:\ZOLTEK\WIREGUID\unwise.exe C:\ZOLTEK\WIREGUID\INSTALL.LOG
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
32 Bit HP CIO Components Installer-->MsiExec.exe /I{F1E63043-54FC-429B-AB2C-31AF9FBA4BC7}
Acrobat.com-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe -uninstall com.adobe.mauby 4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1
Acrobat.com-->MsiExec.exe /I{77DCDCE3-2DED-62F3-8154-05E745472D07}
Ad-Aware-->MsiExec.exe /I{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}
Adobe AIR-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall
Adobe AIR-->MsiExec.exe /I{00203668-8170-44A0-BE44-B632FA4D780F}
Adobe AIR-->MsiExec.exe /I{197A3012-8C85-4FD3-AB66-9EC7E13DB92E}
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Reader 9-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A90000000001}
AT&T Communication Manager-->MsiExec.exe /X{443027F6-2A85-4ACE-B4E8-5F44C02EA301}
Autodesk Design Review 2009-->C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Design Review\Setup\Setup.exe /P {450063AA-643B-417C-8CF5-405BA3F4EF40} /M ADR
AVG Free 8.0-->C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\setup.exe /UNINSTALL
Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba-->MsiExec.exe /X{CEBB6BFB-D708-4F99-A633-BC2600E01EF6}
Broadcom Gigabit Integrated Controller-->MsiExec.exe /X{D3B3B9B2-FE73-44CB-8C0A-F737D92F991B}
CCleaner (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe"
Conexant HDA D330 MDC V.92 Modem-->C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_HDAUDIO_VEN_14F1&DEV_2C06&SUBSYS_14F1000F\HXFSETUP.EXE -U -Idel000f5.inf
Connected DataProtector-->C:\Program Files\Connected\CBUninst.exe
CPC View ax 6.5.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{D4BED01D-1161-42E4-AD6A-C6CAE9A859C2}
Dell Touchpad-->C:\Program Files\Apoint\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE
Driver Installer-->MsiExec.exe /X{753D852A-D86D-42C9-9978-40AE66FB8985}
DWG TrueView 2009-->C:\Program Files\DWG TrueView 2009\Setup\Setup.exe /P {5783F2D6-7028-0409-0000-0060B0CE6BBA} /M AOEM
Echelon LNS Server-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fc:\LonWorks\bin\DeIsL1.isu
Echelon LonMaker for Windows-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fc:\LonWorks\LonMaker\DeIsL1.isu
Echelon LonPoint Software-->C:\WINDOWS\ISUNINST.EXE -f"c:\LonWorks\bin\DeIsL2.isu" -c"c:\LonWorks\bin\uninslp.dll"
File Shredder 2.0-->"C:\Program Files\File Shredder\unins000.exe"
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB835221-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB835221WXP$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB915865)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB915865$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
HP Deskjet All-In-One Software 9.0-->C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{B2C61EBB-F47C-48ba-B375-27A40F8F48F7}\setup\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hposcr14.dat
HP PSC & Officejet 5.3.B Corporate Edition-->"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{49FB31C1-26EC-44c6-AB47-73C66E2BC41E}\setup\hpzscr01.exe" -datfile hposcr07.dat
Impulse-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\1050\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{91E14B92-8740-49BD-9880-6028C62F4556} anything
INET Seven-->MsiExec.exe /I{3F8F9025-D1FA-11D5-98FA-0010DC7D3CCC}
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\igxpun.exe -uninstall
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software-->C:\WINDOWS\Installer\iProInst.exe
Japanese Fonts Support For Adobe Reader 8-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-5760-0000-800000000003}
Java™ 6 Update 10-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216010FF}
Java™ 6 Update 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160020}
Java™ 6 Update 7-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}
LonWorks® PCLTA-10/20/PCC-10-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fc:\LonWorks\DeIsL1.isu
LonWorks® PCNSI/PCLTA-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fc:\LonWorks\DeIsL3.isu
LonWorks® SLTA-10-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fc:\LonWorks\DeIsL2.isu
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware-->"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise-->MsiExec.exe /I{35C03C04-3F1F-42C2-A989-A757EE691F65}
mCore-->MsiExec.exe /I{E81667C6-2856-46D6-ABEA-6A2F42166779}
mDriver-->MsiExec.exe /I{A0F925BF-5C55-44C2-A4E7-5A4C59791C29}
mDrWiFi-->MsiExec.exe /I{F6090A17-0967-4A8A-B3C3-422A1B514D49}
mHlpDell-->MsiExec.exe /I{49D687E5-6784-431B-A0A2-2F23B8CC5A1B}
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0-->C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0\install.exe
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0-->c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0\setup.exe
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0-->MsiExec.exe /X{15095BF3-A3D7-4DDF-B193-3A496881E003}
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{90530409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition (TACVISTA)-->MsiExec.exe /I{2AFFFDD7-ED85-4A90-8C52-5DA9EBDC9B8F}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005-->"c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Setup Bootstrap\ARPWrapper.exe" /Remove
Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine-->MsiExec.exe /X{E09B48B5-E141-427A-AB0C-D3605127224A}
Microsoft SQL Server Native Client-->MsiExec.exe /I{F9B3DD02-B0B3-42E9-8650-030DFF0D133D}
Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English)-->MsiExec.exe /X{53F5C3EE-05ED-4830-994B-50B2F0D50FCE}
Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer-->MsiExec.exe /I{E9F44C98-B8B6-480F-AF7B-E42A0A46F4E3}
Microsoft Visio Professional 2002 SR-1 [English]-->MsiExec.exe /I{90510409-6D54-11D4-BEE3-00C04F990354}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30411-->MsiExec.exe /X{5DA8F6CD-C70E-39D8-8430-3D9808D6BD17}
Microsoft Visual J# 2.0 Redistributable Package-->C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft Visual J# 2.0 Redistributable Package\install.exe
mIWA-->MsiExec.exe /I{3E9D596A-61D4-4239-BD19-2DB984D2A16F}
mLogView-->MsiExec.exe /I{0E2B0B41-7E08-4F9F-B21F-41C4133F43B7}
mMHouse-->MsiExec.exe /I{F0BFC7EF-9CF8-44EE-91B0-158884CD87C5}
Motorola Driver Installation-->MsiExec.exe /I{9579E862-5FC7-4337-B1CC-5E37451524C5}
mPfMgr-->MsiExec.exe /I{8B928BA1-EDEC-4227-A2DA-DD83026C36F5}
mPfWiz-->MsiExec.exe /I{90B0D222-8C21-4B35-9262-53B042F18AF9}
mProSafe-->MsiExec.exe /I{23FB368F-1399-4EAC-817C-4B83ECBE3D83}
mSCfg-->MsiExec.exe /I{829CD169-E692-48E8-9BDE-A3E8D8B65538}
MSDynamicsSL-->MsiExec.exe /I{4916AA02-5C8D-4863-B182-D74B90AFB605}
mSSO-->MsiExec.exe /I{06BE8AFD-A8E2-4B63-BAE7-287016D16ACB}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)-->MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB933579)-->MsiExec.exe /I{0A869A65-8C94-4F7C-A5C7-972D3C8CED9E}
mWlsSafe-->MsiExec.exe /I{FCA651F3-5BDA-4DDA-9E4A-5D87D6914CC4}
mWMI-->MsiExec.exe /I{63DB9CCD-2B56-4217-9A3D-507AC78320CA}
mZConfig-->MsiExec.exe /I{94658027-9F16-4509-BBD7-A59FE57C3023}
Nokia Connectivity Adapter Cable DKU-5-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F1BA3CD5-89DC-4273-8603-A75F33E9B335}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
NVIDIA Drivers-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvudisp.exe UninstallGUI
OZ776 SCR Driver V1.1.3.9-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{343D8DE3-AE1F-431A-830C-B66352E8CA12}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
PowerDVD-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{281ECE39-F043-492B-8337-F2E546B5604A}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 -cluninstall
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911564$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925398_WMP64$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB936782)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB890046)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB890046$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB893756$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896358)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896358$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896423)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896423$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896428$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB899587$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899591)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB899591$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB900725$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB901017$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901214)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB901214$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB902400)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB902400$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB904706)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB904706$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB905414$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB905749$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908519)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB908519$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911562)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911562$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911927)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911927$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913580)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB913580$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914388)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB914388$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914389)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB914389$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917344)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917344$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917953)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917953$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918118)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB918118$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918439)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB918439$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB919007)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB919007$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920213)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920213$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920670)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920670$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920685)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920685$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921503)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB921503$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922819)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB922819$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923191)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923191$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923414)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923414$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923689$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923980)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923980$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924270)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB924270$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924496)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB924496$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924667)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB924667$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925902)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925902$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926255)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB926255$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926436)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB926436$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927779)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB927779$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB927802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928255)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB928255$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928843)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB928843$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB929123)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929123$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB930178)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB930178$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931261)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB931261$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931784)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB931784$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB932168)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB932168$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB935839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935840)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB935840$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB936021)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936021$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB937143)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB937143$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938127)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938127$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938829)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938829$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
SigmaTel Audio-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A462213D-EED4-42C2-9A60-7BDD4D4B0B17}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -remove -removeonly
SofToken II-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9E721A93-708E-11D1-92AF-444553540000}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -uninst
Spelling Dictionaries Support For Adobe Reader 8-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-5464-3428-800000000003}
Spybot - Search & Destroy-->"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
TAC ToolPack 5.1.0-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5FFB2771-0543-42A6-AF2B-61FE41D880D4}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
TAC Vista 5.1.0 HotFix51011-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1C512A50-461A-4782-A18C-87954E9A6BD8}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
TAC Vista Server and Workstation 5.1.0-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{639465AE-9BAF-4D29-B824-D8BFD8615070}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
Update for Windows XP (KB894391)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB894391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB898461)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB898461$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB900485)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB900485$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB904942)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB904942$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB908521)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB908521$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB908531)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB908531$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB910437)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB910437$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB911280)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911280$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB916595)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB916595$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB920342)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920342$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB920872)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920872$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB922582)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB922582$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB925876)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925876$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB927891)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB927891$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB930916)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB930916$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB933360)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB933360$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB936357)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936357$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB938828)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938828$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
USB to UART Bridge Controller-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{B39C475A-77A7-446D-B423-8051E976D910} /l1033
VPN Client-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5624C000-B109-11D4-9DB4-00E0290FCAC5}\setup.exe" -l0x9 VpnUninstall
Windows Communication Foundation-->MsiExec.exe /X{491DD792-AD81-429C-9EB4-86DD3D22E333}
Windows Imaging Component-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWIC$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$MSI31Uninstall_KB893803v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Internet Explorer 7-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Presentation Foundation-->MsiExec.exe /X{BAF78226-3200-4DB4-BE33-4D922A799840}
Windows Workflow Foundation-->MsiExec.exe /I{7D1B85BD-AA07-48B8-808D-67A4067FC6BD}
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873339-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB873339$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885835-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885835$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885836-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885836$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB886185-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB886185$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887472-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB887472$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888302-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB888302$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB890859$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Hotfix - KB891781-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB891781$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
WinRAR archiver-->C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe
WinZip-->"C:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE" /uninstall

======Security center information======

AV: AVG (disabled) (outdated)
AV: McAfee VirusScan Enterprise (disabled) (outdated)

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;c:\LonWorks\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Integral\Common Files
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=6
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0f0d
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=2
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"VSEDEFLOGDIR"=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\DesktopProtection
"DEFLOGDIR"=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\DesktopProtection

-----------------EOF-----------------

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.04 (written by random/random)
Run by LeeCr at 2008-11-30 13:44:38
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
System drive C: has 94 GB (82%) free of 114 GB
Total RAM: 2046 MB (68% free)

Scan saved at 1:44:42 PM, on 11/30/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\IAKL4N6P\RSIT[1].exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\LeeCr.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://delphi.am.tac.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://delphi.am.tac.com
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\scriptcl.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\UdaterUI.exe" /StartedFromRunKey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PDVDDXSrv] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AT&T Communication Manager] "C:\Program Files\AT&T\Communication Manager\ATTCM.exe" -a
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-436374069-412668190-725345543-38702\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (User '?')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [TSClientMSIUninstaller] cmd.exe /C "cscript %systemroot%\Installer\TSClientMsiTrans\tscuinst.vbs" (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [TSClientMSIUninstaller] cmd.exe /C "cscript %systemroot%\Installer\TSClientMsiTrans\tscuinst.vbs" (User 'Default user')
O4 - S-1-5-21-436374069-412668190-725345543-38702 Startup: NewMachine.url (User '?')
O4 - Global Startup: Cisco Systems VPN Client.lnk = C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\vpngui.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Service Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe
O4 - Global Startup: WinZip Quick Pick.lnk = C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\WINDOWS\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner v8 - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\WINDOWS\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {05CA9FB0-3E3E-4B36-BF41-0E3A5CAA8CD8} (Office Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=58813
O16 - DPF: {06D59DC6-5304-432D-A1CE-67E531410F9F} (CHListFactory Object) - https://bportal.us.tac.com/BusinessPortal/U...ebBehaviors.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} (BDSCANONLINE Control) - http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/scan8/oscan8.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupd...b?1190777048112
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Connected Agent Service (AgentSrv) - Connected Corporation - C:\Program Files\Connected\AgentSrv.EXE
O23 - Service: AT&T RcAppSvc (ATTRcAppSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\AT&T\Communication Manager\RcAppSvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bytemobile Web Configurator (bmwebcfg) - Bytemobile, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\bmwebcfg.exe
O23 - Service: Crypkey License - CrypKey (Canada) Ltd. - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\crypserv.exe
O23 - Service: Cisco Systems, Inc. VPN Service (CVPND) - Cisco Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe
O23 - Service: TAC DSS Writer Service (DSSWriterService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\TAC\TAC Vista 5.1.0\DSSWriterService.exe
O23 - Service: DameWare Mini Remote Control (DWMRCS) - DameWare Development LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\DWRCS.EXE
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: Echelon LNS xDriver Broker (LdvxBroker) - Echelon Corporation - C:\LonWorks\bin\LdvxBroker.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Framework Service (McAfeeFramework) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee McShield (McShield) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\Mcshield.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: McAfee Task Manager (McTaskManager) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\VsTskMgr.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Office Source Engine (ose) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: SigmaTel Audio Service (STacSV) - SigmaTel, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\StacSV.exe
O23 - Service: TAC License Server - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\TAC\License Server\lmgrd.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless SSO Service (WLANKEEPER) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe

--
End of file - 11279 bytes

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3}]
Adobe PDF Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll [2008-06-11 75128]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}]
Spybot-S&D IE Protection - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll [2008-09-15 1562960]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll [2008-11-18 320920]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231}]
scriptproxy - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\scriptcl.dll [2007-10-16 66880]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2008-11-18 34816]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C}]
JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll [2008-11-18 73728]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"=C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe [2007-02-19 303104]
"Apoint"=C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe [2007-01-25 159744]
"NvCplDaemon"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll [2007-04-28 8429568]
"nwiz"=nwiz.exe /installquiet []
"NVHotkey"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvHotkey.dll [2007-04-28 67584]
"NvMediaCenter"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll [2007-04-28 81920]
"ShStatEXE"=C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\SHSTAT.EXE [2007-10-16 111952]
"McAfeeUpdaterUI"=C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\UdaterUI.exe [2007-08-30 136512]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2008-11-18 136600]
"PDVDDXSrv"=C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe [2006-10-20 118784]
"IgfxTray"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe [2007-05-16 138008]
"HotKeysCmds"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe [2007-05-16 162584]
"Persistence"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe [2007-05-16 138008]
""= []
"AT&T Communication Manager"=C:\Program Files\AT&T\Communication Manager\ATTCM.exe -a []
"AVG8_TRAY"=C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe []
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2008-06-12 34672]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2004-08-03 15360]
"MSMSGS"=C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe [2004-10-13 1694208]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"=C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe [2008-09-16 1833296]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IntelWireless]
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IntelZeroConfig]
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe []

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Bluetooth Manager.lnk - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtMng.exe
Cisco Systems VPN Client.lnk - C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\vpngui.exe
PolicyKey.lnk - C:\Program Files\Impulse\PolicyKey.exe
Service Manager.lnk - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe
SLTALink Manager.lnk - C:\LonWorks\bin\sltalink.exe
WinZip Quick Pick.lnk - C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll [2007-05-16 204800]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\TDSSserv.sys]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\TDSSserv.sys]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1
"SynchronousMachineGroupPolicy"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145
"ForceClassicControlPanel"=1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe"="C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe:*:Enabled:McAfee Framework Service"
"C:\Program Files\AT&T\Communication Manager\SwiApiMux.exe"="C:\Program Files\AT&T\Communication Manager\SwiApiMux.exe:*:Enabled:SwiApiMux"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe"="C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe:*:Enabled:McAfee Framework Service"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{d2309593-484e-11dd-ab16-001e37c51bec}]
shell\AutoRun\command - E:\Installer.exe

======File associations======

.scr - open - C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe "%1"
.scr - install -
.scr - config -

======List of files/folders created in the last 3 months======

2008-11-30 13:44:38 ----D---- C:\rsit
2008-11-29 20:51:44 ----D---- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
2008-11-29 20:38:41 ----D---- C:\Program Files\File Shredder
2008-11-26 16:13:24 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1
2008-11-26 07:26:58 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
2008-11-26 07:21:37 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NOS
2008-11-26 07:21:36 ----D---- C:\Program Files\NOS
2008-11-25 18:45:44 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\WinRAR
2008-11-25 18:45:11 ----D---- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
2008-11-24 18:16:52 ----D---- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2008-11-24 18:16:36 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Impulse
2008-11-24 18:16:21 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield
2008-11-24 18:10:53 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuapi.dll.mui
2008-11-18 20:48:37 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\BDOSCAN8
2008-11-18 20:35:57 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaws.exe
2008-11-18 20:35:57 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe
2008-11-18 20:35:57 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\java.exe
2008-11-18 20:35:57 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\deploytk.dll
2008-11-02 23:14:01 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2008-11-02 23:14:01 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2008-11-02 21:32:10 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2008-11-02 20:46:57 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
2008-11-02 20:46:57 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft
2008-11-02 20:46:01 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-11-01 11:03:10 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-11-01 11:03:04 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2008-11-01 11:03:04 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-10-27 07:32:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2008-10-27 07:32:25 ----D---- C:\Program Files\AVG
2008-10-27 07:32:24 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg8
2008-10-27 06:47:02 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ycufi.exe
2008-10-27 06:47:02 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wesehi.com
2008-10-27 06:47:02 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qeteq.dll
2008-10-27 06:47:02 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\abek.bat
2008-10-27 06:47:02 ----A---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\otucupytak.bat
2008-10-27 06:47:02 ----A---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\nodaqy.dll
2008-10-27 06:47:02 ----A---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\ahokegycyz.bat
2008-10-26 22:48:28 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\vb6fr.dll
2008-10-17 07:07:28 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\AT&T
2008-10-17 07:03:38 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\Bytemobile
2008-10-17 07:03:21 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\DBUpdater
2008-10-17 06:59:39 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion
2008-10-17 06:59:38 ----D---- C:\Program Files\AT&T
2008-10-17 06:59:38 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AT&T
2008-10-17 06:44:34 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motorola Shared
2008-10-17 06:42:43 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\Sierra Wireless
2008-10-13 08:58:23 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Vb6stkit.dll
2008-10-13 08:58:23 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\comppl32.dll
2008-10-13 08:57:32 ----D---- C:\Lm
2008-10-13 08:57:23 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\INETWH32.dll
2008-10-13 08:57:17 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\lmwadv32.dll
2008-10-13 08:56:55 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\VB40032.DLL
2008-10-13 08:56:54 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\oc30.dll
2008-10-13 08:56:54 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\LNSADV32.DLL
2008-10-13 08:56:49 ----D---- C:\LonWorks
2008-10-09 21:20:57 ----A---- C:\EchelonLicenseDiagResult_10-9-2008_10-20-57_PM.txt
2008-10-09 21:17:41 ----RA---- C:\WINDOWS\Setup_ck.exe
2008-10-09 21:17:41 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Crypserv.exe
2008-10-09 21:17:41 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\Setup_ck.dll
2008-10-09 21:17:41 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\Ckrfresh.exe
2008-10-09 21:17:41 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\Ckconfig.exe
2008-10-09 20:13:02 ----D---- C:\ZOLTEK
2008-10-09 20:13:02 ----D---- C:\Quarantine
2008-10-09 20:12:03 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2008-10-01 07:23:42 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZTAG.DLL
2008-10-01 07:23:42 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZSPOOL.DLL
2008-10-01 07:23:42 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZSHP1020.EXE
2008-10-01 07:23:42 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZLhp1020.DLL
2008-10-01 07:23:42 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZIMF.DLL
2008-09-12 10:38:41 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
2008-09-12 10:38:41 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZinw12.exe
2008-09-12 10:34:58 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\hpotscl.dll
2008-09-12 10:34:57 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\hpzjsn01.dll
2008-09-12 10:34:57 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\hpovst08.dll
2008-09-12 10:34:57 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\hpgwiamd.dll
2008-09-12 10:34:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\hpzsnt12.dll
2008-09-12 10:34:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\hpzcon12.dll
2008-09-12 10:34:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\hpzcoi12.dll

======List of files/folders modified in the last 3 months======

2008-11-30 13:44:38 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2008-11-30 13:37:37 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\hpbafd.ini
2008-11-30 13:35:32 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2008-11-30 12:40:05 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Adobe
2008-11-29 23:28:15 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Java
2008-11-29 23:19:43 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2008-11-29 20:51:44 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2008-11-28 15:08:49 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2008-11-28 15:08:49 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2008-11-28 15:06:46 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
2008-11-28 01:46:22 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2008-11-26 16:13:37 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2008-11-26 16:12:08 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
2008-11-26 16:11:51 ----D---- C:\Config.Msi
2008-11-26 07:26:58 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-11-26 07:26:50 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe
2008-11-26 07:26:30 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
2008-11-26 07:26:05 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
2008-11-25 19:44:01 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\IE4 Error Log.txt
2008-11-25 16:04:08 ----RSHDC---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2008-11-24 18:16:23 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Installations
2008-11-24 18:11:00 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution
2008-11-24 18:10:57 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2008-11-24 18:10:57 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Help
2008-11-12 01:20:03 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\U3
2008-11-09 22:17:04 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\CSC
2008-11-03 16:01:46 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2008-10-27 07:35:26 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Windows NT
2008-10-27 07:35:25 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player
2008-10-27 07:35:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Outlook Express
2008-10-27 07:35:23 ----D---- C:\Program Files\NetMeeting
2008-10-27 07:35:19 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Movie Maker
2008-10-27 07:35:18 ----D---- C:\Program Files\WinZip
2008-10-27 07:35:17 ----D---- C:\Program Files\TAC
2008-10-27 07:35:06 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office
2008-10-27 07:34:38 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Messenger
2008-10-27 07:34:37 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
2008-10-27 07:34:30 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Intel
2008-10-27 07:34:29 ----D---- C:\Program Files\INET Seven
2008-10-27 07:34:28 ----D---- C:\Program Files\HP
2008-10-27 07:34:27 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard
2008-10-27 07:34:26 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\System
2008-10-27 07:34:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files\DWG TrueView 2009
2008-10-27 07:34:21 ----D---- C:\Program Files\CyberLink
2008-10-27 07:34:14 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Connected
2008-10-27 07:34:09 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared
2008-10-27 07:34:07 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\L&H
2008-10-27 07:34:06 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared
2008-10-27 07:34:04 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Apoint
2008-10-27 07:33:01 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings
2008-10-27 07:18:42 ----RSHD---- C:\WINDOWS\LNS Licenses
2008-10-24 07:01:13 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\security
2008-10-21 06:19:50 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed
2008-10-17 21:51:34 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\Adobe
2008-10-17 06:59:43 ----RSD---- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts
2008-10-16 14:13:40 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuaueng.dll
2008-10-16 14:12:22 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wucltui.dll
2008-10-16 14:12:20 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuapi.dll
2008-10-16 14:09:44 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wups2.dll
2008-10-16 14:09:44 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
2008-10-16 14:09:44 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\cdm.dll
2008-10-16 14:09:40 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wucltui.dll.mui
2008-10-16 14:08:58 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wups.dll
2008-10-16 14:07:14 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuaueng.dll.mui
2008-10-13 08:58:55 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ECHELON.INI
2008-10-13 08:57:03 ----A---- C:\LNS_IS.TXT
2008-10-13 08:56:49 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\Crypkey.ini
2008-10-09 21:41:54 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot
2008-10-09 20:36:29 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config
2008-10-09 20:36:12 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem
2008-10-09 20:36:12 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Registration
2008-10-09 20:13:02 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\twain_32
2008-10-09 15:15:53 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs
2008-10-09 15:07:40 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Restore
2008-10-09 14:54:32 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2008-10-09 14:54:32 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\SchCache
2008-09-01 22:52:07 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
2008-09-01 22:51:46 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
2008-09-01 22:05:30 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\appmgmt
2008-09-01 22:05:27 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys [2008-10-27 97928]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2008-10-27 26824]
R1 dwvkbd;DameWare Virtual Keyboard 32 bit Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dwvkbd.sys [2007-02-15 26624]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2004-08-03 36096]
R1 mfetdik;McAfee Inc.; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfetdik.sys [2007-10-16 51944]
R1 NetworkX;NetworkX; C:\WINDOWS\system32\ckldrv.sys [2004-07-29 31654]
R1 tcpipBM;Bytemobile Kernel Network Provider; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tcpipBM.sys [2008-03-06 18816]
R1 Tosrfcom;Bluetooth RFCOMM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\tosrfcom.sys [2005-08-01 64896]
R1 WmiAcpi;Microsoft Windows Management Interface for ACPI; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys [2004-08-03 8832]
R1 WS2IFSL;Windows Socket 2.0 Non-IFS Service Provider Support Environment; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys [2002-08-29 12032]
R2 AegisP;AEGIS Protocol (IEEE 802.1x) v3.7.4.0; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AegisP.sys [2007-09-25 21393]
R2 CVPNDRVA;Cisco Systems IPsec Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\CVPNDRVA.sys []
R2 Hardlock;Hardlock; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hardlock.sys []
R2 lonslta;lonslta; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\lonslta.sys [1999-05-18 16592]
R2 mdmxsdk;mdmxsdk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys [2006-06-19 12672]
R2 s24trans;WLAN Transport; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\s24trans.sys [2007-05-29 12416]
R3 ApfiltrService;Alps Touch Pad Filter Driver for Windows 2000/XP/Vista; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Apfiltr.sys [2007-02-17 132608]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2004-08-04 60800]
R3 b57w2k;Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\b57xp32.sys [2007-02-16 160256]
R3 CmBatt;Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys [2004-08-03 14080]
R3 DNE;Deterministic Network Enhancer Miniport; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dne2000.sys [2003-07-24 139604]
R3 DwMirror;DwMirror; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\DamewareMini.sys [2007-02-07 2944]
R3 guardian2;guardian2; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\oz776.sys [2007-02-23 56576]
R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2004-08-12 137728]
R3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2001-08-17 9600]
R3 HSF_DPV;HSF_DPV; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DPV.sys [2006-11-02 989696]
R3 HSFHWAZL;HSFHWAZL; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWAZL.sys [2006-11-02 209152]
R3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
R3 NETw4x32;Intel® Wireless WiFi Link Adapter Driver for Windows XP 32 Bit; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NETw4x32.sys [2007-10-07 2211456]
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2004-08-04 61824]
R3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2007-04-28 6727136]
R3 pnplon;LonWorks PCLTA; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pnplon.sys [2007-09-21 21959]
R3 RimVSerPort;RIM Virtual Serial Port v2; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RimSerial.sys [2007-01-18 26496]
R3 ROOTMODEM;Microsoft Legacy Modem Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\RootMdm.sys [2002-08-29 5888]
R3 STHDA;SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys [2007-02-19 1228296]
R3 tosporte;Bluetooth COM Port; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tosporte.sys [2006-10-10 41600]
R3 tosrfbd;Bluetooth RFBUS; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tosrfbd.sys [2007-04-23 113920]
R3 tosrfbnp;Bluetooth RFBNEP; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\tosrfbnp.sys [2006-11-20 36480]
R3 Tosrfhid;Bluetooth RFHID; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Tosrfhid.sys [2006-10-05 73600]
R3 tosrfnds;Bluetooth Personal Area Network; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tosrfnds.sys [2005-01-06 18612]
R3 Tosrfusb;Bluetooth USB Controller; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tosrfusb.sys [2007-04-10 41856]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2005-10-25 27264]
R3 usbhub;Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2006-02-20 58240]
R3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2004-08-03 26496]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2004-08-03 20480]
R3 winachsf;winachsf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys [2006-11-02 730112]
S1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2004-08-03 14848]
S1 mferkdk;VSCore mferkdk; \??\C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\mferkdk.sys []
S2 pclta;pclta; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\pclta.sys [1998-02-11 21312]
S3 704BFE;704BFE; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\704BFE.sys []
S3 akshasp;Aladdin HASP Key; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\akshasp.sys [2005-07-20 327808]
S3 aksusb;Aladdin USB Key; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aksusb.sys [2005-07-20 100096]
S3 CSRBC;CSRBC.Sys CSR test driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\csrbcxp.sys [2007-01-16 31744]
S3 CVirtA;Cisco Systems VPN Adapter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CVirtA.sys [2003-05-01 5220]
S3 HPZid412;IEEE-1284.4 Driver HPZid412; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys [2007-03-08 49920]
S3 HPZipr12;Print Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4 HPZipr12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys [2007-03-08 16496]
S3 HPZius12;USB to IEEE-1284.4 Translation Driver HPZius12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys [2007-03-08 21568]
S3 ialm;ialm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igxpmp32.sys [2007-05-16 5707744]
S3 mfeapfk;McAfee Inc.; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeapfk.sys [2007-10-16 64168]
S3 mfeavfk;McAfee Inc.; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys [2007-10-16 72680]
S3 mfebopk;McAfee Inc.; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys [2007-10-16 33960]
S3 mfehidk;McAfee Inc.; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys [2007-10-16 171272]
S3 PCASp50;PCASp50 NDIS Protocol Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PCASp50.sys [2008-03-06 27072]
S3 PCTINDIS5;PCTINDIS5 NDIS Protocol Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\PCTINDIS5.SYS []
S3 prepdrvr;SMS Process Event Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\CCM\prepdrv.sys []
S3 softctrl;Software Flow Control Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\softctrl.sys [2006-05-28 10080]
S3 SONYPVU1;Sony USB Filter Driver (SONYPVU1); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SONYPVU1.SYS [2001-08-17 7552]
S3 swmsflt;swmsflt; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\swmsflt.sys [2008-10-17 26504]
S3 SWNC8U56;Sierra Wireless MUX NDIS Driver (UMTS56); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swnc8u56.sys [2007-06-27 101248]
S3 SWUMX56;Sierra Wireless USB MUX Driver (UMTS56); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swumx56.sys [2007-06-27 73856]
S3 TosRfSnd;Bluetooth Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tosrfsnd.sys [2006-11-22 53504]
S3 UIUSys;Conexant Setup API; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\UIUSYS.SYS []
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2004-08-03 31616]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2004-08-03 25856]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2004-08-03 15104]
S3 usbser;USB Modem Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbser.sys [2006-05-28 25600]
S3 vsdatant;vsdatant; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\vsdatant.sys []
S4 IntelIde;IntelIde; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IntelIde.sys []

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 aawservice;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe [2008-11-04 611664]
R2 AgentSrv;Connected Agent Service; C:\Program Files\Connected\AgentSrv.EXE [2004-05-04 151620]
R2 avg8wd;AVG Free8 WatchDog; C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe [2008-10-27 231704]
R2 bmwebcfg;Bytemobile Web Configurator; C:\WINDOWS\system32\bmwebcfg.exe [2008-03-06 118784]
R2 CcmExec;SMS Agent Host; C:\WINDOWS\system32\CCM\CcmExec.exe [2007-04-13 590712]
R2 Crypkey License;Crypkey License; C:\WINDOWS\system32\crypserv.exe [2005-09-09 73728]
R2 CVPND;Cisco Systems, Inc. VPN Service; C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe [2004-12-06 1437712]
R2 DSSWriterService;TAC DSS Writer Service; C:\Program Files\TAC\TAC Vista 5.1.0\DSSWriterService.exe [2008-05-21 32768]
R2 DWMRCS;DameWare Mini Remote Control; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DWRCS.EXE [2007-09-21 224768]
R2 EvtEng;Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe [2007-07-25 647168]
R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [2008-11-18 152984]
R2 McAfeeFramework;McAfee Framework Service; C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe [2007-08-30 103744]
R2 McTaskManager;McAfee Task Manager; C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\VsTskMgr.exe [2007-10-16 54608]
R2 MDM;Machine Debug Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE [2003-06-19 322120]
R2 NVSvc;NVIDIA Display Driver Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe [2007-04-28 163908]
R2 RegSrvc;Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe [2007-07-25 327680]
R2 S24EventMonitor;Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe [2007-07-25 987136]
R2 SQLWriter;SQL Server VSS Writer; c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe [2007-02-10 89968]
R2 STacSV;SigmaTel Audio Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\StacSV.exe [2007-02-19 90112]
R2 WLANKEEPER;Intel® PROSet/Wireless SSO Service; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe [2007-07-25 294912]
S2 McShield;McAfee McShield; C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\Mcshield.exe []
S2 MSSQL$TACVISTA;SQL Server (TACVISTA); c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe [2007-02-10 29178224]
S2 MSSQLSERVER;MSSQLSERVER; C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe [2005-05-03 9150464]
S2 Net Driver HPZ12;Net Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2004-08-03 14336]
S2 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2004-08-03 14336]
S2 SQLSERVERAGENT;SQLSERVERAGENT; C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Binn\sqlagent.EXE [2005-05-03 323584]
S2 TAC License Server;TAC License Server; C:\Program Files\TAC\License Server\lmgrd.exe []
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2005-09-23 29896]
S3 ATTRcAppSvc;AT&T RcAppSvc; C:\Program Files\AT&T\Communication Manager\RcAppSvc.exe /n ATTRcAppSvc []
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2005-09-23 66240]
S3 FontCache3.0.0.0;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0; c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe [2006-10-20 36864]
S3 hpqcxs08;hpqcxs08; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2004-08-03 14336]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2004-10-22 73728]
S3 idsvc;Windows CardSpace; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe [2006-10-30 741376]
S3 LdvxBroker;Echelon LNS xDriver Broker; C:\LonWorks\bin\LdvxBroker.exe [2003-02-25 53304]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE []
S4 MSSQLServerADHelper;SQL Server Active Directory Helper; c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqladhlp90.exe []
S4 NetTcpPortSharing;Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe [2006-10-30 122880]
S4 SQLBrowser;SQL Server Browser; c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlbrowser.exe []

#4 Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 17,382 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:08 PM

Thank you.
Just post back with the log from SDFix once you've run it and we'll take it from there.
Posted Image If I have helped you in any way, please consider a donation to help me continue the fight against malware.

Failing to respond back to the person that is giving up their own time to help you not only is insensitive and disrespectful, but it guarantees that you will never receive help from me again. Please thank your helpers and there will always be help here when you need it!

#5 ibiza

ibiza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:17 PM

Ok, here is the log from SDfix

SDFix: Version 1.240
Run by LeeCr on Sun 11/30/2008 at 02:09 PM

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Running From: C:\SDFix

Checking Services :

Name :
TDSSserv.sys

Path :
\systemroot\system32\drivers\TDSSpqlt.sys

TDSSserv.sys - Deleted

Restoring Default Security Values
Restoring Default Hosts File

Rebooting

Checking Files :

Trojan Files Found:

C:\DOCUME~1\LEECR\COOKIES\RENESOWO.BAN - Deleted
C:\DOCUME~1\LEECR\COOKIES\UXIXETY.REG - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\gyfuwu._sy - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDSSpqlt.sys - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSosvd.dat - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TDSSOSVD.dat - Deleted

Removing Temp Files

ADS Check :

Final Check :

catchme 0.3.1361.2 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2008-11-30 14:12:33
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden services & system hive ...

scanning hidden registry entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden processes: 0
hidden services: 0
hidden files: 0

Remaining Services :

Authorized Application Key Export:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\McAfee\\Common Framework\\FrameworkService.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\McAfee\\Common Framework\\FrameworkService.exe:*:Enabled:McAfee Framework Service"
"C:\\Program Files\\AT&T\\Communication Manager\\SwiApiMux.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AT&T\\Communication Manager\\SwiApiMux.exe:*:Enabled:SwiApiMux"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\McAfee\\Common Framework\\FrameworkService.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\McAfee\\Common Framework\\FrameworkService.exe:*:Enabled:McAfee Framework Service"

Remaining Files :

File Backups: - C:\SDFix\backups\backups.zip

Files with Hidden Attributes :

Wed 22 Oct 2008 949,072 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\advcheck.dll"
Mon 15 Sep 2008 1,562,960 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll"
Mon 7 Jul 2008 1,429,840 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDUpdate.exe"
Mon 7 Jul 2008 4,891,472 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe"
Tue 16 Sep 2008 1,833,296 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe"
Wed 22 Oct 2008 962,896 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Tools.dll"
Mon 13 Oct 2008 56 A.SH. --- "C:\WINDOWS\LNS Licenses\lonmaker.reg"
Wed 21 Nov 2001 146 ...H. --- "C:\WINDOWS\LNS Licenses\nsseng.exe"
Mon 25 Feb 2008 3,489,792 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\U3\temp\Launchpad Removal.exe"

Finished!

#6 Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 17,382 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:30 PM

Please download the OTMoveIt3 by OldTimer.
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Please click OTMoveIt3 and then click >> run.
  • Copy the lines in the codebox below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):

:files
    C:\WINDOWS\ycufi.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wesehi.com
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\qeteq.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\abek.bat
    C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\otucupytak.bat
    C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\nodaqy.dll
    C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\ahokegycyz.bat
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\vb6fr.dll

:Commands
    [EmptyTemp]
    [Reboot]
  • Return to OTMoveIt3, right click in the "Paste Instructions for items to be Moved" window (under the yellow bar) and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Moveit! button.
  • Copy everything in the Results window (under the green bar) to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy), and paste it in your next reply.
  • Close OTMoveIt3
Note: If an item cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes. In this case, after the reboot, open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.

================

I see you have Malwarebytes installed. I need you to update the definitions and then run a new scan
  • Open Malwarebytes and select the Update tab.
  • Click on the Check for Updates button and allow the program to download the latest updates.
  • Once you have the latest updates, select the Scanner tab.
  • Select "Perform quick scan" and click the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

And finally, please post a new log from RSIT along with the other two logs.

#7 ibiza

ibiza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:47 PM

========== FILES ==========
C:\WINDOWS\ycufi.exe moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wesehi.com moved successfully.
LoadLibrary failed for C:\WINDOWS\system32\qeteq.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\qeteq.dll NOT unregistered.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\qeteq.dll moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\abek.bat moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\otucupytak.bat moved successfully.
LoadLibrary failed for C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\nodaqy.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\nodaqy.dll NOT unregistered.
C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\nodaqy.dll moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\ahokegycyz.bat moved successfully.
DllUnregisterServer procedure not found in C:\WINDOWS\system32\vb6fr.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vb6fr.dll NOT unregistered.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vb6fr.dll moved successfully.
========== COMMANDS ==========
User's Temp folder emptied.
User's Temporary Internet Files folder emptied.
User's Internet Explorer cache folder emptied.
Local Service Temp folder emptied.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
Local Service Temporary Internet Files folder emptied.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\Perflib_Perfdata_260.dat scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
Windows Temp folder emptied.
Java cache emptied.
Temp folders emptied.

OTMoveIt3 by OldTimer - Version 1.0.7.1 log created on 11302008_143956

Files moved on Reboot...
File move failed. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File C:\WINDOWS\temp\Perflib_Perfdata_260.dat not found!

Ok I'm running MBAM right now. Will post up momentarily.

#8 ibiza

ibiza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:56 PM

MBAM did not find anything but I can post up the log if you like.

Thanks

#9 Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 17,382 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:03 PM

Not necessary if it comes up clean.

You have some insecure versions of Java installed still. Please uninstall these programs:

Javaâ„¢ 6 Update 2
Javaâ„¢ 6 Update 7

Please post a new log from RSIT.
How is your computer behaving now?

Edited by Buckeye_Sam, 30 November 2008 - 04:03 PM.

#10 ibiza

ibiza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:16 PM

I cannot uninstall those programs using the windows add or remove programs utility. These are both programs that have been disabled during the infection. When I try to uninstall them it says "Fatal error during installation"

Is there another way I can go about it?

#11 ibiza

ibiza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:18 PM

Oh and my RSIT is attached

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.04 (written by random/random)
Run by LeeCr at 2008-11-30 15:13:45
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
System drive C: has 94 GB (82%) free of 114 GB
Total RAM: 2046 MB (72% free)

Scan saved at 3:13:46 PM, on 11/30/2008

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\notepad.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\LeeCr.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://delphi.am.tac.com/

--
End of file - 11042 bytes

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3}]
Adobe PDF Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll [2008-06-11 75128]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}]
Spybot-S&D IE Protection - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll [2008-09-15 1562960]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll [2008-11-18 320920]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231}]
scriptproxy - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\scriptcl.dll [2007-10-16 66880]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2008-11-18 34816]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C}]
JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll [2008-11-18 73728]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"=C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe [2007-02-19 303104]
"Apoint"=C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe [2007-01-25 159744]
"NvCplDaemon"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll [2007-04-28 8429568]
"nwiz"=nwiz.exe /installquiet []
"NVHotkey"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvHotkey.dll [2007-04-28 67584]
"NvMediaCenter"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll [2007-04-28 81920]
"ShStatEXE"=C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\SHSTAT.EXE [2007-10-16 111952]
"McAfeeUpdaterUI"=C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\UdaterUI.exe [2007-08-30 136512]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2008-11-18 136600]
"PDVDDXSrv"=C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe [2006-10-20 118784]
"IgfxTray"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe [2007-05-16 138008]
"HotKeysCmds"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe [2007-05-16 162584]
"Persistence"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe [2007-05-16 138008]
"AT&T Communication Manager"=C:\Program Files\AT&T\Communication Manager\ATTCM.exe -a []
"AVG8_TRAY"=C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe []
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2008-06-12 34672]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2004-08-03 15360]
"MSMSGS"=C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe [2004-10-13 1694208]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"=C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe [2008-09-16 1833296]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IntelWireless]
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IntelZeroConfig]
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe []

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Bluetooth Manager.lnk - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtMng.exe
Cisco Systems VPN Client.lnk - C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\vpngui.exe
PolicyKey.lnk - C:\Program Files\Impulse\PolicyKey.exe
Service Manager.lnk - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe
SLTALink Manager.lnk - C:\LonWorks\bin\sltalink.exe
WinZip Quick Pick.lnk - C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll [2007-05-16 204800]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\TDSSserv.sys]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\TDSSserv.sys]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1
"SynchronousMachineGroupPolicy"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145

"C:\Program Files\AT&T\Communication Manager\SwiApiMux.exe"="C:\Program Files\AT&T\Communication Manager\SwiApiMux.exe:*:Enabled:SwiApiMux"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{d2309593-484e-11dd-ab16-001e37c51bec}]
shell\AutoRun\command - E:\Installer.exe

======File associations======

.scr - open - C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe "%1"
.scr - install -
.scr - config -

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2008-11-30 14:39:56 ----D---- C:\_OTMoveIt
2008-11-30 14:08:10 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\ERUNT
2008-11-30 13:58:52 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ntbtlog.txt
2008-11-30 13:53:05 ----D---- C:\SDFix
2008-11-30 13:44:38 ----D---- C:\rsit
2008-11-29 20:51:44 ----D---- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
2008-11-29 20:38:41 ----D---- C:\Program Files\File Shredder
2008-11-26 16:13:24 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1
2008-11-26 07:26:58 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
2008-11-26 07:21:37 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NOS
2008-11-26 07:21:36 ----D---- C:\Program Files\NOS
2008-11-25 18:45:44 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\WinRAR
2008-11-25 18:45:11 ----D---- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
2008-11-24 18:16:52 ----D---- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2008-11-24 18:16:36 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Impulse
2008-11-24 18:16:21 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield
2008-11-24 18:10:53 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuapi.dll.mui
2008-11-18 20:48:37 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\BDOSCAN8
2008-11-18 20:35:57 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaws.exe
2008-11-18 20:35:57 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe
2008-11-18 20:35:57 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\java.exe
2008-11-18 20:35:57 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\deploytk.dll
2008-11-02 23:14:01 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2008-11-02 23:14:01 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2008-11-02 21:32:10 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2008-11-02 20:46:57 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
2008-11-02 20:46:57 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft
2008-11-02 20:46:01 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-11-01 11:03:10 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-11-01 11:03:04 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2008-11-01 11:03:04 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2008-11-30 15:13:26 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2008-11-30 15:12:50 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2008-11-30 14:49:14 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\hpbafd.ini
2008-11-30 14:47:11 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2008-11-30 14:47:11 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2008-11-30 14:44:26 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
2008-11-30 14:44:25 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2008-11-30 14:41:36 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2008-11-30 14:40:01 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2008-11-30 14:11:28 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\CSC
2008-11-30 14:01:22 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\security
2008-11-30 12:40:05 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Adobe
2008-11-29 23:28:15 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Java
2008-11-29 23:19:43 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2008-11-29 20:51:44 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2008-11-26 16:12:08 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
2008-11-26 16:11:51 ----D---- C:\Config.Msi
2008-11-26 07:26:58 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-11-26 07:26:50 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe
2008-11-26 07:26:30 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
2008-11-26 07:26:05 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
2008-11-25 19:44:01 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\IE4 Error Log.txt
2008-11-25 16:04:08 ----RSHDC---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2008-11-24 18:16:23 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Installations
2008-11-24 18:11:00 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution
2008-11-24 18:10:57 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2008-11-24 18:10:57 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Help
2008-11-12 01:20:03 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\leecr\Application Data\U3
2008-11-03 16:01:46 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2008-11-03 16:01:29 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg8

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys [2008-10-27 97928]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2008-10-27 26824]
R1 dwvkbd;DameWare Virtual Keyboard 32 bit Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dwvkbd.sys [2007-02-15 26624]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2004-08-03 36096]
R1 mfetdik;McAfee Inc.; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfetdik.sys [2007-10-16 51944]
R1 NetworkX;NetworkX; C:\WINDOWS\system32\ckldrv.sys [2004-07-29 31654]
R1 tcpipBM;Bytemobile Kernel Network Provider; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tcpipBM.sys [2008-03-06 18816]
R1 Tosrfcom;Bluetooth RFCOMM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\tosrfcom.sys [2005-08-01 64896]
R1 WmiAcpi;Microsoft Windows Management Interface for ACPI; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys [2004-08-03 8832]
R1 WS2IFSL;Windows Socket 2.0 Non-IFS Service Provider Support Environment; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys [2002-08-29 12032]
R2 AegisP;AEGIS Protocol (IEEE 802.1x) v3.7.4.0; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AegisP.sys [2007-09-25 21393]
R2 CVPNDRVA;Cisco Systems IPsec Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\CVPNDRVA.sys []
R2 Hardlock;Hardlock; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hardlock.sys []
R2 lonslta;lonslta; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\lonslta.sys [1999-05-18 16592]
R2 mdmxsdk;mdmxsdk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys [2006-06-19 12672]
R2 s24trans;WLAN Transport; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\s24trans.sys [2007-05-29 12416]
R3 ApfiltrService;Alps Touch Pad Filter Driver for Windows 2000/XP/Vista; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Apfiltr.sys [2007-02-17 132608]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2004-08-04 60800]
R3 b57w2k;Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\b57xp32.sys [2007-02-16 160256]
R3 CmBatt;Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys [2004-08-03 14080]
R3 DNE;Deterministic Network Enhancer Miniport; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dne2000.sys [2003-07-24 139604]
R3 DwMirror;DwMirror; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\DamewareMini.sys [2007-02-07 2944]
R3 guardian2;guardian2; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\oz776.sys [2007-02-23 56576]
R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2004-08-12 137728]
R3 HSF_DPV;HSF_DPV; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DPV.sys [2006-11-02 989696]
R3 HSFHWAZL;HSFHWAZL; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWAZL.sys [2006-11-02 209152]
R3 NETw4x32;Intel® Wireless WiFi Link Adapter Driver for Windows XP 32 Bit; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NETw4x32.sys [2007-10-07 2211456]
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2004-08-04 61824]
R3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2007-04-28 6727136]
R3 pnplon;LonWorks PCLTA; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pnplon.sys [2007-09-21 21959]
R3 RimVSerPort;RIM Virtual Serial Port v2; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RimSerial.sys [2007-01-18 26496]
R3 ROOTMODEM;Microsoft Legacy Modem Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\RootMdm.sys [2002-08-29 5888]
R3 STHDA;SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys [2007-02-19 1228296]
R3 tosporte;Bluetooth COM Port; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tosporte.sys [2006-10-10 41600]
R3 tosrfbd;Bluetooth RFBUS; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tosrfbd.sys [2007-04-23 113920]
R3 tosrfbnp;Bluetooth RFBNEP; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\tosrfbnp.sys [2006-11-20 36480]
R3 Tosrfhid;Bluetooth RFHID; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Tosrfhid.sys [2006-10-05 73600]
R3 tosrfnds;Bluetooth Personal Area Network; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tosrfnds.sys [2005-01-06 18612]
R3 Tosrfusb;Bluetooth USB Controller; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tosrfusb.sys [2007-04-10 41856]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2005-10-25 27264]
R3 usbhub;Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2006-02-20 58240]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2004-08-03 20480]
R3 winachsf;winachsf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys [2006-11-02 730112]
S1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2004-08-03 14848]
S1 mferkdk;VSCore mferkdk; \??\C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\mferkdk.sys []
S2 pclta;pclta; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\pclta.sys [1998-02-11 21312]
S3 704BFE;704BFE; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\704BFE.sys []
S3 akshasp;Aladdin HASP Key; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\akshasp.sys [2005-07-20 327808]
S3 aksusb;Aladdin USB Key; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aksusb.sys [2005-07-20 100096]
S3 catchme;catchme; \??\C:\DOCUME~1\leecr\LOCALS~1\Temp\catchme.sys []
S3 CSRBC;CSRBC.Sys CSR test driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\csrbcxp.sys [2007-01-16 31744]
S3 CVirtA;Cisco Systems VPN Adapter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CVirtA.sys [2003-05-01 5220]
S3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2001-08-17 9600]
S3 HPZid412;IEEE-1284.4 Driver HPZid412; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys [2007-03-08 49920]
S3 HPZipr12;Print Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4 HPZipr12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys [2007-03-08 16496]
S3 HPZius12;USB to IEEE-1284.4 Translation Driver HPZius12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys [2007-03-08 21568]
S3 ialm;ialm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igxpmp32.sys [2007-05-16 5707744]
S3 mfeapfk;McAfee Inc.; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeapfk.sys [2007-10-16 64168]
S3 mfeavfk;McAfee Inc.; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys [2007-10-16 72680]
S3 mfebopk;McAfee Inc.; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys [2007-10-16 33960]
S3 mfehidk;McAfee Inc.; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys [2007-10-16 171272]
S3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
S3 PCASp50;PCASp50 NDIS Protocol Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PCASp50.sys [2008-03-06 27072]
S3 PCTINDIS5;PCTINDIS5 NDIS Protocol Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\PCTINDIS5.SYS []
S3 prepdrvr;SMS Process Event Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\CCM\prepdrv.sys []
S3 softctrl;Software Flow Control Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\softctrl.sys [2006-05-28 10080]
S3 SONYPVU1;Sony USB Filter Driver (SONYPVU1); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SONYPVU1.SYS [2001-08-17 7552]
S3 swmsflt;swmsflt; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\swmsflt.sys [2008-10-17 26504]
S3 SWNC8U56;Sierra Wireless MUX NDIS Driver (UMTS56); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swnc8u56.sys [2007-06-27 101248]
S3 SWUMX56;Sierra Wireless USB MUX Driver (UMTS56); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swumx56.sys [2007-06-27 73856]
S3 TosRfSnd;Bluetooth Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tosrfsnd.sys [2006-11-22 53504]
S3 UIUSys;Conexant Setup API; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\UIUSYS.SYS []
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2004-08-03 31616]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2004-08-03 25856]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2004-08-03 15104]
S3 usbser;USB Modem Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbser.sys [2006-05-28 25600]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2004-08-03 26496]
S3 vsdatant;vsdatant; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\vsdatant.sys []
S4 IntelIde;IntelIde; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IntelIde.sys []

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 aawservice;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe [2008-11-04 611664]
R2 AgentSrv;Connected Agent Service; C:\Program Files\Connected\AgentSrv.EXE [2004-05-04 151620]
R2 avg8wd;AVG Free8 WatchDog; C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe [2008-10-27 231704]
R2 bmwebcfg;Bytemobile Web Configurator; C:\WINDOWS\system32\bmwebcfg.exe [2008-03-06 118784]
R2 CcmExec;SMS Agent Host; C:\WINDOWS\system32\CCM\CcmExec.exe [2007-04-13 590712]
R2 Crypkey License;Crypkey License; C:\WINDOWS\system32\crypserv.exe [2005-09-09 73728]
R2 CVPND;Cisco Systems, Inc. VPN Service; C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe [2004-12-06 1437712]
R2 DSSWriterService;TAC DSS Writer Service; C:\Program Files\TAC\TAC Vista 5.1.0\DSSWriterService.exe [2008-05-21 32768]
R2 DWMRCS;DameWare Mini Remote Control; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DWRCS.EXE [2007-09-21 224768]
R2 EvtEng;Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe [2007-07-25 647168]
R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [2008-11-18 152984]
R2 McAfeeFramework;McAfee Framework Service; C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe [2007-08-30 103744]
R2 McTaskManager;McAfee Task Manager; C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\VsTskMgr.exe [2007-10-16 54608]
R2 MDM;Machine Debug Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE [2003-06-19 322120]
R2 NVSvc;NVIDIA Display Driver Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe [2007-04-28 163908]
R2 RegSrvc;Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe [2007-07-25 327680]
R2 S24EventMonitor;Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe [2007-07-25 987136]
R2 SQLWriter;SQL Server VSS Writer; c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe [2007-02-10 89968]
R2 STacSV;SigmaTel Audio Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\StacSV.exe [2007-02-19 90112]
R2 WLANKEEPER;Intel® PROSet/Wireless SSO Service; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe [2007-07-25 294912]
S2 McShield;McAfee McShield; C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\Mcshield.exe []
S2 MSSQL$TACVISTA;SQL Server (TACVISTA); c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe [2007-02-10 29178224]
S2 MSSQLSERVER;MSSQLSERVER; C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe [2005-05-03 9150464]
S2 Net Driver HPZ12;Net Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2004-08-03 14336]
S2 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2004-08-03 14336]
S2 SQLSERVERAGENT;SQLSERVERAGENT; C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Binn\sqlagent.EXE [2005-05-03 323584]
S2 TAC License Server;TAC License Server; C:\Program Files\TAC\License Server\lmgrd.exe []
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2005-09-23 29896]
S3 ATTRcAppSvc;AT&T RcAppSvc; C:\Program Files\AT&T\Communication Manager\RcAppSvc.exe /n ATTRcAppSvc []
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2005-09-23 66240]
S3 FontCache3.0.0.0;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0; c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe [2006-10-20 36864]
S3 hpqcxs08;hpqcxs08; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2004-08-03 14336]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2004-10-22 73728]
S3 idsvc;Windows CardSpace; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe [2006-10-30 741376]
S3 LdvxBroker;Echelon LNS xDriver Broker; C:\LonWorks\bin\LdvxBroker.exe [2003-02-25 53304]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE []
S4 MSSQLServerADHelper;SQL Server Active Directory Helper; c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqladhlp90.exe []
S4 NetTcpPortSharing;Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe [2006-10-30 122880]
S4 SQLBrowser;SQL Server Browser; c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlbrowser.exe []

Attached Files

• Attached File  log.txt   32.58KB   2 downloads

Edited by Buckeye_Sam, 30 November 2008 - 04:21 PM.

#12 Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 17,382 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:24 PM

Yes, there's always another way. :thumbsup:

Please download JavaRa and unzip it to your Desktop.

***Please close any instances of Internet Explorer or Firefox before continuing!***

* Double-click on JavaRa.exe to start the program.
* From the drop-down menu, choose English and click on Select.
* JavaRa will open; click on Remove Older Versions to remove the older versions of Java installed on your computer.
* Click Yes when prompted.
* When JavaRa is finished, a notice will appear that a logfile has been produced. Click OK.
* A logfile will pop up. Please post it here in your next reply.

Finally, reboot the computer.

Again, how is your computer behaving now?

#13 ibiza

ibiza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:18 PM

Here is everything that it says it removed. I still show Java 6 Update 7 in Add or Remove programs however. I'm going to try and run JavRa again and see if it gets it.

JavaRa 1.11 Removal Log.

Report follows after line.

------------------------------------

The JavaRa removal process was started on Sun Nov 30 15:54:50 2008

Found and removed: C:\Program Files\Java\jre-6u10-windows-i586-p.exe

Found and removed: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02

Found and removed: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBC}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Features\8A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D610002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\8A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D610002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\UpgradeCodes\7A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D610002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\JavaPlugin.160_02

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Plug-in\1.6.0_02

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\1.6.0_02

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UpgradeCodes\7A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D610002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\ACBB9B2318A96D117A58000B0D610002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\8A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D610002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160020}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\JavaPlugin.160_02

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0000-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\\C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\\C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.0.1

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.0.1_02

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.0.1_03

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.0.1_04

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.2

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.2.0_01

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.6.0_02

Found and removed: Software\JavaSoft\Java2D\1.6.0_02

Found and removed: Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\1.6.0_02

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0000-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0008-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0008-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0009-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0009-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0012-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0012-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0016-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0016-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0019-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0019-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0025-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0025-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0026-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0026-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0027-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0027-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0028-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0028-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0029-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0029-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0030-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0030-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Finished reporting.

#14 Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 17,382 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:29 PM

Again, how is your computer behaving now?

#15 ibiza

ibiza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:32 PM

Buckeye, unfortunately, my computer is acting the exact same way. Nothing has really changed. I ran JavaRa again but I still show Java 6 ver. 7 on add or remove programs.

Here is my log:
JavaRa 1.11 Removal Log.

The JavaRa removal process was started on Sun Nov 30 15:54:50 2008

Found and removed: C:\Program Files\Java\jre-6u10-windows-i586-p.exe

Found and removed: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02

Found and removed: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBC}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Features\8A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D610002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\8A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D610002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\UpgradeCodes\7A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D610002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\JavaPlugin.160_02

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Plug-in\1.6.0_02

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\1.6.0_02

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UpgradeCodes\7A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D610002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\ACBB9B2318A96D117A58000B0D610002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\8A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D610002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160020}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\JavaPlugin.160_02

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0000-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\\C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\\C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.0.1

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.0.1_02

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.0.1_03

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.0.1_04

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.2

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.2.0_01

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.6.0_02

Found and removed: Software\JavaSoft\Java2D\1.6.0_02

Found and removed: Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\1.6.0_02

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0000-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0008-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0008-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0009-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0009-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0012-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0012-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0016-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0016-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0019-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0019-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0025-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0025-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0026-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0026-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0027-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0027-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0028-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0028-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0029-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0029-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0030-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0030-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Finished reporting.

JavaRa 1.11 Removal Log.

The JavaRa removal process was started on Sun Nov 30 16:19:35 2008

Found and removed: C:\Program Files\Java\jre-6u10-windows-i586-p.exe.bak

Finished reporting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users