Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Disconnects and Lag, but only at night.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KojiInari

KojiInari

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 AM

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:45 PM

I play the Open Beta version of Rohan Online, and have been having some really frustrating problems lately, mostly with HUGE lag spikes and disconnects. I can play all day without a single problem, then randomly my computer will start going into these huge lag spikes. Sometimes I'll say something, and it won't appear in chat for another 3 minutes, but everything going on around me is going normal, just my character can't buff, attack, talk, or do anything. Sometimes instead of lagging for 3 minutes, I'll start to lag, then d/c. This is getting really annoying, and is costing me grind parties, experience, and items (dropped on death) I can't even defend or lead my clan (I'm the clan leader) in wars because I lag out and die. It will go on for a random amount of time, then be better again. Nothing else on my net seems to be effected (vent, Trillian, Firefox) only the game.

I've tried running virsu scans, registry cleaners, restarting my computer, reinstalling the game, and even turning everything off for an hour and coming back. Nothing seems to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. As a leader, I can't be offline for too long or my clan can suffer for it. While I wait for this post I'm going to install on my laptop and see if that has the same problem.

Thanks for any help.

-Koji

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 AM

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:28 AM

If this happens only with Rohan and not other games it may be a problem with the BETA software or their server, especially if there are far more people playing at night than during the day.
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users