Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Halo 2 Mouse Delay

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 AM

Posted 29 November 2008 - 06:52 PM

I've recently installed Halo 2 on my PC and it runs at a decent to high FPS but theirs ALWAYS a delay when I move my mouse. It's not lag like I don't have the system requirements, I have more than enough. Its: Move mouse, Delay .5 sec, Char moves.

Any ideas?
If I am helping you and I do not respond within 24 hours, please send me a PM. :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 smurfgod

smurfgod

• Members
  • 446 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 AM

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:13 PM

I can't remember what option it was I turned off to fix that in hellgate london. Something like anti-stropic filtering or tri-linear filtering or maybe it was turning down the AA's I can't remember. Play around in the graphics settings see if anything makes it good.

#3 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 AM

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:37 PM

I haven found a working combination, can you please verify which one it is, and how one would turn it down using, say nVidia control panel? Halo 2 for Vista has very limited video options
If I am helping you and I do not respond within 24 hours, please send me a PM. :)

#4 smurfgod

smurfgod

• Members
  • 446 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 AM

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:09 AM

I can't man, I uninstalled that hunk of junk game a long time ago :thumbsup: Pretty sure it was anti-stropic filtering though. As for how to do it I guess if the game itself doesn't have the option you could try the control panel thing, it'd just limit it on everything you do though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users