Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Updating drivers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pachtico

pachtico

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:56 PM

My Gateway CX2724 tablet pc does not run a circuit analyzing program that I need in my engineering class. It works fine for the rest of the class. My instructor tried and couldn't get it to work either. I'm wandering if it could be a driver. I tried going to gateway.com to update drivers but couldn't do this without paying. Anyone have any ideas? I need this to work!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:42 AM

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:54 PM

Here's a link for the drivers for you notebook. Fill in the drop-down menu bars and select what driver you want:
http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers...6&st=browse

Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to install?
Is the program compatible with your OS?
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 pachtico

pachtico
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:15 PM

The program works with XP and I have not received any error messages. Thanks for the site I will give it a try!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users