Jump to content


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.


Pencil Eraser Cursor Moving Thing in the Middle of Laptop Keyboard

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PropagandaPanda


  • Malware Response Team
  • 10,433 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Local time:08:13 PM

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:59 AM


Title says it all.. does anyone know what that is called?

People seem to call it the "eraser mouse" or "pencil eraser thingy", what is the proper name?

The Panda

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)


#2 M...


  • Members
  • 386 posts
  • Local time:04:13 PM

Posted 29 November 2008 - 11:51 AM



"Pointing stick" -- a table at the end describes various other names used by different manufacturers:


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users