Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lookin to put some audio on CD...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jeremy James

Jeremy James

• Members
  • 306 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 PM

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:06 AM

Hey guys,

Tomorrow I am going to be taking a road trip, and I have some teachings that I want to listen to on the CD player that I will have access too, which plays WMAs for sure, and maybe MP3s, but, not sure. Actually, I have different teachings in different formats, some in mp3, and some in Windows Media Audio Files. So, I have a few questions..

For my teachings that are in WMA format...the way they were recorded, instead of being in one large file, they are all broken up into several small files. Can I just copy several folders to a CD, and if so, will my CD player be able to sort through them?

Also, assuming the CD player does NOT play MP3s, how do I convert them to WMAs?

Assuming that it did play MP3s, would I just copy the folders to a CD?

Thanks.

Jeremy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users