Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wordpress Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Daniel3679

Daniel3679

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:16 PM

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:16 PM

Hiya

A friend of mine has a problem with his wordpress blog

He has created his own theme and ironed out most of the faults however there is still one problem, in internet explorer the add reply buttons move down the page as you scroll down when displayed in firefox everything is perfect.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

Dan
Dan - If its not broken dont fix it

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 webrat

webrat

• Members
  • 138 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:16 PM

Posted 27 November 2008 - 11:33 AM

First thing I would do is run the code through a web validator like w3c. This should highlight any areas that might cause general problems. Try posting the code/relevant parts of the code for people to examine also. It sounds like something a scrolling background image would do but that's obviously not what your looking to achieve :-)

#3 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 PM

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:38 PM

First thing I would do is run the code through a web validator like w3c.

:thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users