Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Office 2007 Word E-mail Merge?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Johnz414

Johnz414

• Members
  • 455 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 26 November 2008 - 03:48 PM

Hi,

I've just tried using Office 2007 Word email merge. I've followed the tutorial for doing it step by step:

1. Use E-mail Messages.
2. Use The Current Document (my email message is already types out in the open document).

3. Use An Existing List (I already have an email list to send from and choose it).
4. Add my recipient information blocks (I've done this).

5. Preview the message (done this, all is good).
6. Hit "Electronic Mail...",
~a small options window opens to make sure the right fields are selected, I've selected "email_message", filled the subject line, selected HTML and under "Send Records" I've selected "All".

7. I hit "OK", this is suppose to be when the emails get sent, but nothing happens!

~At least I am not getting any of the emails that I've sent to my own email address?

Does anyone now why this might be?

I really like finally getting to mail merge, I am looking forward to using quit frequently, that is if I can figure it out?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :thumbsup:

John
John

"Genius is nothing other than pointing out the obvious",
Albert Einstein.

"I am what I am and that is all that I am, I am Popeye the Sailor Man", Popeye.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users