I've just tried using Office 2007 Word email merge. I've followed the tutorial for doing it step by step:
1. Use E-mail Messages.
2. Use The Current Document (my email message is already types out in the open document).
3. Use An Existing List (I already have an email list to send from and choose it).
4. Add my recipient information blocks (I've done this).
5. Preview the message (done this, all is good).
6. Hit "Electronic Mail...",
~a small options window opens to make sure the right fields are selected, I've selected "email_message", filled the subject line, selected HTML and under "Send Records" I've selected "All".
7. I hit "OK", this is suppose to be when the emails get sent, but nothing happens!
~At least I am not getting any of the emails that I've sent to my own email address?
Does anyone now why this might be?
I really like finally getting to mail merge, I am looking forward to using quit frequently, that is if I can figure it out?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.