Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RP Sarmah

RP Sarmah

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 AM

Posted 26 November 2008 - 03:23 AM

I have encountered a problem that says :
The System DLL user32.dll was relocated in a memory.
The complete msg is :
Windows system DLLs. C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll occupied an address reserved for windows System Dlls. THe vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.

SOME OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT MY PC (HOME used) :

My PC donot have any Internet connection ever.

System model : AWRD4CPI
BIOS : Award Software.
Version : International, Inc.P4aDL

PROCESSOR :
version : X86 Family 15 model 2 Stepping 9.
speed : 2267 MHz.

MICROSOFT XP PROFFESSIONAL :
version : 5.1.2600
service pack : 1.0

MY PC MEMORY : 128 MB

Hope, this will do .... PLEASE PROVIDE ME A SOLUTION . IF I CAN GET SOMETHING FREE (free download of some problem fixing softwares) I WILL BE HIGHLY GRATEFUL TO YOU. THANK YOU.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zllio

Zllio

• Members
  • 1,107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:45 AM

Hi RP Sarmah,

You may be encountering problems if you have not updated your Windows XP Pro. Although the following link is not exactly your problem, it offers an explanation of this possibility. It is customary to get Windows updates with an internet connection, but I believe you can also burn them to a cd and transfer them manually.

See this link for your error message (related to a different file):

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000957.htm

Zllio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users