Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Why are my fonts changing?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 somenoob

somenoob

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 PM

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:59 PM

Hi guys/girls
I am having trouble with the font of text on internet pages. Every now and again the text changes size on its own, sometimes larger or smaller. The text also looks disjointed sometimes. Does anyone have any idea, this is driving me nuts!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Beremat

Beremat

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 AM

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:07 AM

Depending on your browser, holding Ctrl and scrolling your mouse will zoom in and out on the page. Check to make sure you aren't accidentally doing that.

#3 somenoob

somenoob
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted 27 November 2008 - 07:44 PM

No I'm not doing that...usually when it happens it stays that way til i restart the computer so not sure.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,166 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 AM

Posted 27 November 2008 - 10:02 PM

On which browser(s) and operating sytem?
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 somenoob

somenoob
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:30 AM

Hi boopme!
I'm using Firefox and XP Home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users