I noticed after I saved a picture of Ruby Weapon onto my computer.http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/Sky...p;pic=wtfff.pnghttp://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/Sky...rent=wtfff2.pnghttp://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/Sky...rent=wtfff3.pnghttp://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/Sky...t=non-wtfff.png
^That's what WebCT should look like
So my problem here is that a lot of random pictures are being replaced by Final Fantasy-related ones. As shown in the screenshots, the "Chemistry 1A03 Exam Prep" section picture should not be one of FFVIII's Diablos, my friend definitely does not have Vincent Valentine on as her Facebook profile picture (I know this because when I click it, the Vincent picture doesn't show up, and her profile picture on other people's profiles is her normal one).
Cloud holding Tifa should not be in the background of the Redflagdeals page, and WebCT definitely shouldn't have a screenshot of FFXIII in the corner.
Things I've done:
- scanned for adware/malware with Spybot and Malwarebytes
- uninstalled Firefox
- deleted the picture of Ruby Weapon
Some things to note though:
- this doesn't happen everytime I load a page
- a lot of sites reverted to being displayed in "Basic" page mode. (See: http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/Sky...rent=screen.png
- when I right click and "Copy Image Location", then paste in a new tab, the same (FF-related) image appears. However, when a friend does it, she gets the normal picture.
- Facebook adds a chunk of URL that renders a photo not display until after I reload the page, after which the photo's URL is normal and the photo appears.
...That's pretty much it. Probably has something to do with temporary internet files or something, but I don't know what to do to fix it. Any ideas?