Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

anti spyware 2009 help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sb2007

sb2007

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:20 AM

Hi all

Iam new to this blog... I need help to remove antivirus xp 2009 spyware from my computer....the story is something like this... one day when i was browsing net.. suddenly my laptop got restarted...then i saw a red colour button with "X" symbol in my task bar...i found that it is anti virus xp 2009.....it is not got installed but it is there in my laptop...it automatically gets installed when i open internet ..then i shut down immediately to stop installation...my system got slow...iam not able to remove from add and remove programs...can anybody help me how to remove it..and one more thing my laptop is given by my company...it has symantic fire wall..i shud not install another antivirus nor download...so please help me on this...

thankyou

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 E-Mu

E-Mu

Bleepin' Psychopomp

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 PM

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:38 AM

:thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer :flowers:

Have a look here for AntiSpyware2009 removal instructions.
~ E-Mu ~

"Emu, You Moo, We All Moo for Emu!" <-- Thanks to Animal

"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users