I have tried inserting images in my Hotmail signature. From both Imageshack and Photobucket. The two online image hosting sites that I use. I am only able to insert a link.
If someone else knows a better way to do this. I'd like to know as well.
If you install MSN's Picture Editing and Attaching Tool. You could add any image that you have on your harddrive to your e-mail's. But, you would need to attach it every time. It is the only way that I can think of to do what you are wanting to do.
>Save the image to your hard drive. Right click > save asTo Install Hotmail's Picture Editing and Attaching Tool
1. click on New Message
2. Click on the Attachment
button at the top.
3. In dropdown menu. Click on Pictures
4. You will be asked if you would like to install. The Picture Editing and Attaching Tool
5. Install it. Takes just a moment.
6.Choose folder. Windows > My Documents > My Pictures
7. Your pictures will now show.
8. Check the image of your choice.
9. Top right hand corner >click on attach files.
10. The e-mail will now show and pictures are included.
Edited by scarlett, 09 May 2005 - 03:40 PM.