Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how to "track this topic"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kiddo7

Kiddo7

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 PM

Posted 08 May 2005 - 09:47 PM

I see "track this topic" in every topic

I click on it cuz i wanna keep track on that topic

but then the page refreshes

and i have no clue how to track that topic :thumbsup:

so can any1 tell me how exactle to use that button "track this topic"?

(Mod edit: moved to more appropriate forum. jgweed)

Edited by jgweed, 09 May 2005 - 01:52 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldTimer

OldTimer

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 11,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 PM

Posted 09 May 2005 - 06:09 PM

Hi Kiddo7. If you click on the link to 'Track this topic' then you are registered to receive notifications when additional replys are made to that topic. You can verify the topics that you are subscribed to by clicking on the 'My Control Panel' link at the top of he page. When you're at your control panel click the 'View Topics' link on hte left-hand side of the page. You will then be presented with a list of the topics that you have subscribed to and if you want to unsubscribe you can remove them from the list.

Cheers.

OT
I do not respond to PM's requesting help. That's what the forums are here for. Please use them so that others may benefit from your questions and the responses you receive.
OldTimer

Posted Image

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 PM

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:49 AM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/Ins...m-tfn18282.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic