Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction of new member..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ani

ani

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 PM

Posted 08 May 2005 - 09:37 PM

[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue] :thumbsup: :flowers: [SIZE=7]
Greetings, I am a new member, as of today, because a friend of mine, sent this site to me, knowing I'd be interested.
My nick name is Ani, and currently I live in the Midwest of America..
I have many interests, including reading, meta physics, and historical events and people.. I am a disabled, or, differently abled, indidivual, being head injured twice, in a scope of five years. Therefore, I live on S.S.I. in a HUD housing developement. I love life and people, and enjoy many kinds of activities ..
horse back riding, jewelry making, and I love movies, esp. movie going.. to see the Big Screen. I've done alot of volunteer work, and also have aquired a number of skills involved in care giving, as well as self care. I work with herbs and stones, as taught to me by some very wondeful Teachers'. I participate regularly in a TBI (traumatic brain injury).. chat room, which is attended by Administrators, and the chatroom there has been an excellent source of information, and support, both giving and recieving support.
I know very little about computer use, and was not around users of computers..
Thus, I am self taught the small amount I do know, by reading the manual, and trial and error. . much more error than trial! But I am learning.. And this too, is a primary reason I am interested in this site, 'bleepiing computer'.
I hope this introduction will provide a small window of who and what I am, ty, ani

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Staff Emeritus
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:08:17 PM

Posted 08 May 2005 - 11:32 PM

Hello ani and welcome to BleepingComputer.

Glad that you chose to join the forum.

There's a lot to learn here from the tutorials and of course reading through all the posts.

Pose all the questions you care to as we all learn from each other here.

(In Hebrew "ani" means "I" and "li" equates to "Me".)

regards,
Koan
:thumbsup:
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 PM

Posted 09 May 2005 - 12:52 PM

Don't hesitate to rely on the friendly members of BC for computer knowledge and help. Many members have learned the hard way, so perhaps we can save you some of the "errors" involved when you attempt to fix things yourself.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users