Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please Help I have tried everything

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 chrispatti

chrispatti

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 AM

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:54 PM

Hello,

I have this browser redirect problem,but its not only that but something will not let me onto microsoft sites or not let me update any virus or adware definitions.This thing is nasty and mean.I have tried every program, scanner solution possible on my own. So now I really have to ask for HELP.I followed your advice with the hijack this log so here it is.Please help this is so annoying.I got this THING from a p2p file sharing program which has been deleted from the infected computer.I am on a different computer now cause the infected one wont even let me on this site.So anyway see what you think.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 teacup61

teacup61

Bleepin' Texan!

• Malware Response Team
  • 17,075 posts
  •  

Posted 10 December 2008 - 09:45 AM

Hello chrispatti,

Posted Image

Sorry about the delay.:thumbsup: If you still need help, please post a new HijackThis log to make sure nothing has changed, and I'll be happy to look at it for you.

Thanks,
tea
Please make a donation so I can keep helping people just like you.
Every little bit helps! :)
You can even use your credit card! Thank you!

Posted Image

Error reading poptart in Drive A: Delete kids y/n?

#3 teacup61

teacup61

Bleepin' Texan!

• Malware Response Team
  • 17,075 posts
  •  

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:50 PM

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic
Please make a donation so I can keep helping people just like you.
Every little bit helps! :)
You can even use your credit card! Thank you!

Posted Image

Error reading poptart in Drive A: Delete kids y/n?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users