Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

avg won't install, adaware, spybot won't update.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 harvlake

harvlake

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:08 PM

Posted 22 November 2008 - 06:24 PM

Wow, this computer really has some issues and I could use your help.

The computer is running poorly with an old version of Norton on it. I removed Norton and from there I did this:

Tried to install AVG, ends with error and won't install.
Installed Adaware, It finds problems and says it removes them, but it didn't. Not able to get updates for this.
Found WIN32.backdoor.agent
Found WIN32.trojanspy.peed

Installed Spybot, it won't run the application. It did have trouble getting updates also as it was trying to go to 127.0.0.1.

Tried to install hijackthis. It won't. I copied the exe file from another computer. It won't run.

Was able to run ClamWin AV from a CD. It finds problems, but not sure if it fixes them or if they return, but they are back.

Tried to install SUPERAntiSpyware. Copied it to the desktop of the infected machine, but it won't run.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 PM

Posted 22 November 2008 - 09:56 PM

Hi harvlake and welcome to BleepingComputer!

Try renaming the superantispyware file you downloaded to harv.exe and see if it will start.

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#3 harvlake

harvlake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2008 - 01:00 PM

Ok, I was able to install SUPERAntiSpyware by changing the name of the installation file to harv.exe. Now, when I try to start the program, I get a box that says an error has occured and SUPERAntiSpyware needs to close.

Any suggestions?
Harv

#4 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:05 PM

What version of Windows are you running?

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#5 harvlake

harvlake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2008 - 04:44 PM

I'm running XP-sp2 Media edition

#6 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:37 PM

Please print out and follow these instructions: "How to use SDFix". <- This program is for Windows 2000/XP ONLY.
When using this tool, you must use the Administrator's account or an account with "Administrative rights"
  • Disconnect from the Internet and temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any real time protection programs before performing a scan.
  • When done, the SDFix report log will open in notepad and automatically be saved in the SDFix folder as Report.txt.
  • If SDFix is unable to run after rebooting from Safe Mode, run SDFix in either Mode, and type F, then press Enter for it to finish the final stage and produce the report.
  • Please copy and paste the contents of Report.txt in your next reply.
  • Be sure to renable you anti-virus and and other security programs before connecting to the Internet.
-- If the computer has been infected with the VirusAlert! malware warning from the clock and the Start Menu icons or drives are not visible, open the SDFix folder, right-click on either the XP_VirusAlert_Repair.inf or W2K VirusAlert_Repair.inf (depending on your version of Windows) and select Install from the Context menu. Then reboot to apply the changes.

#7 harvlake

harvlake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2008 - 10:06 PM

Ok, I was able to get HiJackthis to run under another name. I'll post the print out if you would like me to do that. I was able to get AVG to run in safe mode. I did a manual download of the updates and copied to the machine with the problem. It did detect a couple of items.

The computer is still sluggish and redirects me to different pages when I tried to go to grisoft.com. I'm off to run SDFix, now.

Stick with me, I think we are going to get this thing.

Harv

#8 harvlake

harvlake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2008 - 11:36 PM

UPDATE:
I was able to get SDFix to run. There are a few things that it said it can't delete. I'll post the report if you would like me to.

AVG is able to open up without running the drwtsn32.exe and slowing everything down.
Still can't get Spybot to load correctly.
AVG.com is redirected to a search page.
Malwarebytes won't run.

Thanks for any help.
Harv

#9 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:17 AM

Yes, please post the SDFix log

#10 harvlake

harvlake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:12 PM

SDFix: Version 1.240
Run by Tech on Sun 11/23/2008 at 08:44 PM

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Running From: C:\SDFix

Checking Services :

Restoring Default Security Values
Restoring Default Hosts File

Rebooting

Checking Files :

Trojan Files Found:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\delself.bat - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSqxjb.dll - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSimyd.dat - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSoild.log - Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntos.exe - Deleted

Could Not Remove C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSjvkw.dll
Could Not Remove C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSurtp.dll
Could Not Remove C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSaesi.dll
Could Not Remove C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSeken.dll

Removing Temp Files

ADS Check :

Final Check :

catchme 0.3.1361.2 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2008-11-23 21:04:06
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden services & system hive ...

disk error: C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system, 0
scanning hidden registry entries ...

disk error: C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software, 0
disk error: C:\Documents and Settings\Tech\ntuser.dat, 0
scanning hidden files ...

disk error: C:\WINDOWS\

please note that you need administrator rights to perform deep scan

Remaining Services :

Authorized Application Key Export:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\Updates from HP\\9972322\\Program\\Updates from HP.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Updates from HP\\9972322\\Program\\Updates from HP.exe:*:Enabled:Updates from HP"
"C:\\Program Files\\EarthLink TotalAccess\\TaskPanl.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\EarthLink TotalAccess\\TaskPanl.exe:*:Enabled:Earthlink"
"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqtra08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqtra08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqtra08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqste08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqste08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqste08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxm08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxm08.exe:*:Enabled:hpofxm08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposfx08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposfx08.exe:*:Enabled:hposfx08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposid01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqscnvw.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqscnvw.exe:*:Enabled:hpqscnvw.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqkygrp.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqkygrp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqkygrp.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqCopy.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqCopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpqcopy.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpfccopy.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpfccopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpfccopy.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpzwiz01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpzwiz01.exe:*:Enabled:hpzwiz01.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqPhUnl.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqPhUnl.exe:*:Enabled:hpqphunl.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqDIA.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqDIA.exe:*:Enabled:hpqdia.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpoews01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpoews01.exe:*:Enabled:hpoews01.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqnrs08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqnrs08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqnrs08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\\Program Files\\Kodak\\Kodak EasyShare software\\bin\\EasyShare.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Kodak\\Kodak EasyShare software\\bin\\EasyShare.exe:*:Enabled:EasyShare"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgemc.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgemc.exe:*:Enabled:avgemc.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgupd.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgupd.exe:*:Enabled:avgupd.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\Updates from HP\\9972322\\Program\\Updates from HP.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Updates from HP\\9972322\\Program\\Updates from HP.exe:*:Enabled:Updates from HP"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

Remaining Files :

C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSjvkw.dll Found
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSurtp.dll Found
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSaesi.dll Found
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSeken.dll Found

File Backups: - C:\SDFix\backups\backups.zip

Files with Hidden Attributes :

Thu 4 Jan 2007 211 A.SHR --- "C:\BOOT.BAK"
Tue 4 Nov 2008 952 A.SH. --- "C:\WINDOWS\system32\KGyGaAvL.sys"
Sun 20 Jan 2008 0 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\Cache\Indiv01.tmp"
Tue 18 Nov 2008 0 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\7cfe44ahpe44a0.exe"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 788,568 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\client.exe"
Wed 17 Aug 2005 13,459,528 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\NetscapeOnline\Netscape Tech\nsb-install-8-0.exe"
Wed 17 Aug 2005 233,472 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\NetscapeOnline\Netscape Tech\webutil8.exe"
Wed 17 Aug 2005 389,120 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\NetscapeOnline\Netscape Tech\WinsockFix.exe"
Mon 12 Feb 2007 3,096,576 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\U3\temp\Launchpad Removal.exe"
Wed 14 Dec 2005 200,704 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Aol\United States\AOL90\ACST4.DLL"
Tue 22 Nov 2005 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Aol\United States\AOL90\AOLFIREWALLMGR.DLL"
Tue 22 Nov 2005 73,728 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Aol\United States\AOL90\AOLINSTALLERFW.DLL"
Wed 14 Dec 2005 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Aol\United States\AOL90\INSTPH.DLL"
Wed 14 Dec 2005 200,704 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Aol\United States\AOL90E\ACST4.DLL"
Tue 22 Nov 2005 81,920 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Aol\United States\AOL90E\AOLFIREWALLMGR.DLL"
Tue 22 Nov 2005 73,728 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Aol\United States\AOL90E\AOLINSTALLERFW.DLL"
Wed 14 Dec 2005 88,064 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Aol\United States\AOL90E\INSTPH.DLL"
Thu 4 Jan 2007 9,506 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Real\Rhapsody\wmlicbackup\drmv2key.bak"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 77,824 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\acs\AcsInstN.dll"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 6,961,146 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\acs\acsnet.zip"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 3,058,888 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\acs\acssetup.exe"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 307,289 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\asp\aspcheck.dll"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 7,083,361 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\asp\aspsetup.exe"
Wed 21 Sep 2005 1,960,296 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\autoit\autoit-v3.zip"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 550,488 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\deskbar\deskbr.exe"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 553,984 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\flash\FlashAX.exe"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 2,242,759 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\fw\nisale.exe"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 24,064 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\fw\NISChk.dll"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 57,344 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\ocp\ocpchk.dll"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 748,728 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\ocp\ocpinst.exe"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 7,515,304 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\qt\qt.exe"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 86,016 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\qt\QTInsInf.dll"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 45,056 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\rp\RealChk.dll"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 5,111,296 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\rp\RealPl8.EXE"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 4,378,673 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\rp\real_upd.exe"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 360,448 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\rp\rp9codec.exe"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 40,960 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\sysinfo\SiNdInst.dll"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 473,736 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\sysinfo\SinfInst.exe"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 12,288 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\tb\tbinst.dll"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 516,032 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\tb\tbsetup.exe"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 597,080 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\toolbar\toolbr.exe"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 590,688 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\tpspd\TSsetup.exe"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 57,344 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\tpspd\tsverchk.dll"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 49,152 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\vwpt\AOLVPChk.dll"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 61,440 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\vwpt\VPPrePop.exe"
Sun 18 Sep 2005 3,858,056 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Online Services\Canada\KOL\comps\vwpt\Vwpt.exe"

Finished!

#11 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:15 PM

Decision time...

You have a very nasty rookit: TDSS So, a word of warning is due...

IMPORTANT NOTE: One or more of the identified infections was related to a rootkit component. Rootkits and backdoor Trojan are very dangerous because they use advanced techniques (backdoors) as a means of accessing a computer system that bypasses security mechanisms and steal sensitive information which they send back to the hacker. Many rootkits can hook into the Windows 32-bit kernel, and patch several APIs to hide new registry keys and files they install. Remote attackers use backdoor Trojans and rootkits as part of an exploit to gain unauthorized access to a computer and take control of it without your knowledge.

If your computer was used for online banking, has credit card information or other sensitive data on it, all passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for banking, email, eBay, paypal and online forums. You should consider them to be compromised. They should be changed by using a different computer and not the infected one. If not, an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information. Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breach. Because your computer was compromised please read How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?

Although the rootkit was identified and removed, your PC has likely been compromised and there is no way to be sure the computer can ever be trusted again. It is dangerous and incorrect to assume that because the rootkit has been removed the computer is now secure. In some instances an infection may have caused so much damage to your system that it cannot be completely cleaned or repaired. The malware may leave so many remnants behind that security tools cannot find them. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of malware, the best course of action is to wipe the drive clean, reformat and reinstall the OS. Please read:

"When should I re-format? How should I reinstall?"
"Help: I Got Hacked. Now What Do I Do?"
"Where to draw the line? When to recommend a format and reinstall?"

Should you decide not to follow that advice, we will do our best to help clean the computer of any infections but we cannot guarantee it to be trustworthy or that the removal will be successful.

Let me know how you wish to proceed. If you wish to try and clean your computer, we need run a few scans and transfer you to the HJT forum.

#12 harvlake

harvlake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:59 PM

Thanks for the info. Not that I like the info, mind you. I think I'll take this opportunity to not beat a dead horse. I plan to reformat and set things up correctly the first time.

Do you feel there would be any problem with the data on the computer? Such as Documents, pictures and music? I would copy all of it to an external drive and then re-copy to the "new" machine.

Thanks Again!
Harv

#13 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:35 PM

Generally TDSS doesn't directly effect documents and pictures. The problem lies with additional malware that TDSS brings with it. I would say you could back up docs and pictures and then scan scan and rescan them before they go back on the fresh computer.

Before you backup, I would recommend at least 1 Malwarebytes scan...

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.
  • Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note:
-- If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

-- MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes (like Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere with the fix or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please disable such programs until disinfection is complete or permit them to allow the changes.

I would then rerun malwarebytes a second time - hopefully you would see 0's.

#14 harvlake

harvlake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:21 PM

I want to tell you how much I have appreciated your help in this matter. Your time and patience has been a blessing in a difficult time. Thank You.

If you ever make it to Montana, bring your fishing pole, I'll show you where they're biting.

Harv Lake

#15 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:27 AM

WOW! I wish I could fly up and join you. Thanks!

Good luck with the reinstall, if you need any help, please ask.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users