Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Page keeps jumping .

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jtn123

jtn123

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 PM

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:43 AM

I am brand new to Windows Vista Basic and still trying to learn so be patient....

I have noticed a problem when I am reading certain web pages such as MSNBC.com.
When I am looking at the headlines partway down the page all of a sudden it will pop back up to the top of the page.
Very annoying, any way to combat this?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 merzin

merzin

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 PM

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:10 PM

Howdy jtn123 and Welcome

Are you using Internet explorer or Firefox

If internet explorer just hit F11 to make the full page come up then click restore it..
If using firefox and you do not have and bookmarks yet have the bookmarks toolbar on put a bookmark there and that will stop it. (a bug some experience as I did )
Amd Phenom 955 @ 3.8ghz
2 gigs OCZ 1333
4 Velociraptor's in Raid 0
2 750 gig HD's in Raid 1
Pc&p 1200 watt
Saphire Tech 4890

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users