Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Removal of malware - url.adtrgt.com/end-search.com etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 nomansland

nomansland

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:25 PM

My browser keeps opening up these adware pages from url.adtrgt, end-search.com and various other search related web sites.

I've tried running Spyware - S & D, Spyware Doctor etc. multiple times but have not had much success. These tools say that removal was successful but these things keep popping up again. Please find attached the HijackThis log.

Any help is appreciated.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chryssi2001

chryssi2001

• Members
  • 1,930 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 AM

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:18 AM

Hello nomansland,

I will be assisting you with your malware issues.
  • Whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.
  • Continue to respond to this thread until I give you the All Clean! If you have any question or you're stuck in there please reply it to me. I will try my best to help you!
  • Please bookmark or favourite this page. In case you need it as reference or etc.
----------------------------------------------
I apologize for the very long delay. We have a huge backlog of HijackThis Logs to handle and it has been taking us greater time than normal to get caught up. If you are still having a problem, and want us to analyze your information, please post a brand new hijackthis log. If we do not hear back from you within a couple of days we will need to close your topic.

Thank you for your patience.
Posted Image
Private Messages for personal support will be ignored. If you need help post in the forum.

#3 chryssi2001

chryssi2001

• Members
  • 1,930 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 AM

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:45 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this Topic is now closed.
If you still need help, begin a new topic.
Posted Image
Private Messages for personal support will be ignored. If you need help post in the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users