Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant uninstall

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shibby

Shibby

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 PM

Posted 05 August 2004 - 04:08 PM

I had a problem with a program so i tryed to uninstall it, but it didnt work. I still had the folder so i del and found all the reg. keys and del those. the problem is is when i try to reinstall it just asks me if i want to modify,repair, or remove but none of the features work. Any help?.. could i be missing something?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 05 August 2004 - 04:37 PM

your just riddled with problem huh shibby lol!try going into safe mode and view all hidden files go into every part where you think the filesd went in your c drive or what ever partition you installed it on! Delete those folder's! Also you have to look for the companies name as well not just the name of the program for the registry clean!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users