Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HELP PLEASE SOS!Many issues with suspected Trojans

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 danigrrl32

danigrrl32

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 PM

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:35 PM

Hi all,
I am new to this forum. I have recently been infected with what appears to be 4 different Trojans. Certain Antivirus programs are picking them up, but other ones are not. Avira is the most recent AV program I am using, I deleted AVG. I have CCleaner, Spybot S&D, Comodo Firewall Pro, and Avira installed. I was finally able to get Hijack this installed. About 4 days ago, I noticed my PC was rebooting itself on it's own, then that's where all the fun began. I had no issues previous with Trillian, but the next thing I knew I started getting logged off of each individual account, then relogged on. It is now at the point where I can't log onto the internet at all, it is giving me a timed out message when I start Firefox. The only way I can get into the net is if I run 4 different scans, start in safemode under my default admin acct, and get on that way. I did not change anything from the time my pc was fine until the time it started acting afool. I ran AVG and it picked up the Zlob Trojan. Everytime I went to delete it the program was locked out of it. I manually went in and deleted the suspicious files. There are some funky things in my Hijack this log, but I am not comfortable enough to delete stuff from my reggie, Please Help! Btw I think I actually removed the Zlob trojan. :thumbsup: :flowers: :trumpet:

Edited by Orange Blossom, 19 November 2008 - 10:52 PM.
Move from HiJack This forum to Am I Infected as there are no logs. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 danigrrl32

danigrrl32
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 PM

Posted 19 November 2008 - 10:42 PM

Never mind,

seemed to have fixed it after 4 days, could finally download Stinger, ran that then Avira, then SpyBot, then ccleaner, then adaware., Can now get on net and use trillian, and PC seems to be ok.

#3 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:54 PM

Good to hear that danigrrl32 :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users