You will ultimately need to clean all four computers. To begin with be sure the one you know is infected is disconnected from the others. You may need to transfer some installation programs from one of the other computers via cd.
Please do the following:
1) Clean out your temporary internet files and temp files. This is important to prevent viruses from simply reinstalling themselves. If you have CCleaner, using the Run Cleaner button will do the same thing but will also include all your cookies, history and index.dat files.
Go to "Start" -> "Run" and type in the box: "cleanmgr". Let it scan your system for files to remove. Make sure these 3 are checked and then press "Ok" to remove:
* Temporary Files
* Temporary Internet Files
* Recycle Bin
2) Next please download the installation program for Spybot S&D, install it (without TeaTimer or disable TT), update it and run it. Be sure to have it fix anything it finds. Use the instructions at Spybot S&D
3) When you finish with the above, please continue by installing MalwareBytes. Update it and run it with the settings as described below. If you end up with a log, please post it back here. The instructions are as follows:
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
and save it to your desktop.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes, they may alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please permit the program to allow the changes.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
- Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
- On the Scanner tab:
- Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
- Then click on the Scan button.
- If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
- The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
- When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
- Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
- Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
- The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
4) When you have done the above scans, please do one of these online scans.
5) Then install and run McAfee Avert Stinger
Any information you get from these scans, please post it back here.