Assuming that you haven't deleted the Office Installation files the installer placed in your computer, here's how:
1. Open any Office Application (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
2. Click on Help
on the top
3. On the menu that appears, click on Show the Office Assistant
4. A window will appear asking you to install it. Click on Yes
5. Wait for it to install.
6. When the Office Assistant appears, right click on it then click on Choose Assistant…
7. A window will appear. On the Gallery
tab, use the back and next buttons to scroll through the assistants.
8. When you find Rocky the Dog, click OK
; to stick with Clippit, choose Cancel
Edited by Lloyd T, 18 November 2008 - 06:54 PM.