Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please pretend I'm smiling

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 PennP

PennP

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 PM

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:45 PM

Dear Fellow Bleepers,

As a newly arrived denizen of bleeperdom, please allow me to convey my appreciation for your warm welcome. When I signed your registry book, I was gently reminded to introduce myself to you before settling down and reading. Perhaps you'll know me best by what's brought me to your door. I'm here because the BHO.NO trojan seems to have installed a team of rival dlls and a Lieberman or two on my system. While I'm here in the Intro Cottage, I'll try to pretend it's not happening if you can ignore my screams as yet another feature (restore points, security settings) is appropriated by BHO.NO. I am sure that after spending more time among you, I'll either be able to evict said monstrosities, or domesticate them. That which cannot be quarantined can be decorated, right? So if you see someone sitting in a corner sewing retro cafe curtains onto UEMUSZ.DLL, it's me. The little dear adores my comfy SYSTEM32 folder, and simply won't be budged. :thumbsup:

And go ahead and help yourselves to the tea. If you don't drink it, I'll be tempted to drown the hard drive in it instead.

Warmest regards,
Penn

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:48 PM

Hi Penn good to see you here at BC. :thumbsup:

#3 PennP

PennP
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:20 PM

Thanks much, weatherman. Just being here makes me feel warmer and more hopeful, believe it or not. Well, this forum, plus a bowl of chili and rice and a couple of supplicant felines....

Thanks again for the welcome, really.

#4 Doctor Inferno

Doctor Inferno

• Members
  • 503 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 PM

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:52 PM

Hello! Welcome to BC!
Posted Image

#5 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 AM

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:04 AM

Hello Penn and welcome
Regards,

Alan.

#6 E-Mu

E-Mu

Bleepin' Psychopomp

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 PM

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:25 AM

:flowers: to Bleeping Computer :trumpet:

Loving the introduction :thumbsup:

If your still having issues have a look here to start cleaning you computer.
~ E-Mu ~

"Emu, You Moo, We All Moo for Emu!" <-- Thanks to Animal

"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0"

#7 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 PM

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:05 AM

Welcome to BC!

0 user(s) are reading this topic