Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adding Music to Myspace

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 secretangel

secretangel

• Members
  • 154 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:29 PM

A singer friend of mine has asked me to run his myspace for him as he doesn't have time. He wants me to add the song he has just written and produced but his myspace isn't set up as a musician myspace.

Does anyone know of anything available online that will allow me to upload his song from my computer to this myspace?

I am sure I found something previously that let me upload one of his songs when I had a fan myspace for him but I cannot remember what it was.

I will keep on looking but if anyone knows of anything to save me some time I will be extremely grateful.

:thumbsup:

thank you
Posted Image

When you wanna give up, and your hearts about to break
Remember that you're perfect, God makes no mistakes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users