Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need help on mounting iso files by daemon tools (game)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 naturebuilder

naturebuilder

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:14 PM

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:06 AM

i got 21 iso files and was trying create a virtual disk drive by using daemon tools in order to mount those files up. the probelm is i dont really understand the steps i have to do after getting those iso files. as you know the files make up a game.

Edited by naturebuilder, 18 November 2008 - 10:13 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 trashcan7

trashcan7

• Members
  • 402 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 PM

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:53 PM

Ok, so you have the .iso files and Daemon Tools installed. What you need to do is start Daemon Tools, right click on the icon in the taskbar in the lower right corner, go to mount, and browse for the .iso files. You can also choose to have multiple virtual disks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users