Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

List of Free Online Game Sites

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vhorizons

vhorizons

• Banned
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 AM

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:45 AM

Hi everyone. I need help finding the coolest (and free) games sites in the web. Can you please help if you found one? Kindly say briefly why the game site (and the games) are cool? Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blackstar151st

Blackstar151st

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 AM

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:16 AM

Hi I am new to this site and wanted to add a couple games here that are good. First one is knightonlineworld.com . This is a free game with humans or orcs with good graphices. Second is my favorit and has the best graphics . It is called Shaiya and is at areagames.com . They have other games as well and are free as well. Shaiya has very nice graphics and you can be either a human , elf (light side) or you can go to the dark side lol. You can be a fighter, mage ranger and others. You will not be disappointed with either of these 2 games. They are fairly big programes to download and takes a bit of time but worth it in my opinion. Take care and have fun.

#3 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 AM

Posted 24 November 2008 - 07:49 AM

I personally liked Shaiya online, I love the constant Dark Vs. Light war.

Hmm... You make me want to redownload it again :D

Also try perfectworld, it's another MMORPG

http://www.perfectworld.com

Edited by xXAlphaXx, 24 November 2008 - 07:49 AM.

If I am helping you and I do not respond within 24 hours, please send me a PM. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users