Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i need help.. i don't know wat to do

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 arby15

arby15

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 PM

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:33 AM

something hit me but i don't know wat it is.. it disabled my taskmanager(ctrl+alt+del), it diplays diabled by the administrator wen i press ctrl+alt+del, it also somehow diabled my malwarebytes and superantispyware.. wen i click on them it closes on its own it is never displayed on the taskbar and for some rison even my notepad is disabled. I hav hir a hijackthis on my computer i pressed the do a system file and save a logfile it runs but the logfile is always on minimize so i cannot copy nor see the logfile.. i can see the notpad on the taskbar, everytym i restore or maximize the notepad it returns to minimize.. i also notice that when i surf the net i tried to search antivirus on the internet and boom! firefox has been close all the programs hav been close i think.. its like rebooting but you still see your desktop its just like they refreshed all wat u hav done..
o yeah one more thing there is this forum wer u post if u think you are hijack or sumthing wen i click it firefox automatically closes.. i don't know wat to do can you pls help me.. tnx

i think this is my logfile i posted it on rapidshare since i cannot copy paste it..

http://rapidshare.de/files/40906079/hijackthis.log.html

sori 4 the inconvinience..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zllio

Zllio

• Members
  • 1,107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 PM

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:52 AM

Hi arby,

Your spelling is terrible, but I think I get the gist of what you're talking about. If you just run HJT, without having it make a log, do you get the regular window which has all the information that usually appears in the log? It should be the button "Do a system scan" (without the "and make a logfile"). After you check if that works, then please go to url=http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic34773.html]This Topic[/url] and follow the instructions, first for clearing all your temporary files and then go down and run anything you can run in terms of the online scans. Be sure when you run the scans to make a note of whether they work. And also, be sure to have them fix anything they find and if possible, save a log file from the results. If you have Spybot installed, be sure that TeaTimer is deactivated. If you need instructions for this, just ask. If you don't have it installed, then it isn't a problem.

If you can make any progress towards restoring your computer functions, then continue on with the instructions for posting HijackThis and if you can't get it to produce a logfile, see if the other possibility I mentioned above will work.

When you finish, post a description of your problems, the steps you took, which operating system you're using and what symptoms still remain. There are some powerful tools to help with the problem you're describing, but taking your computer through the pre-instructions will make the use of those tools more effective.

Zllio

#3 arby15

arby15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:44 AM

it doesn't work..

cleanmgr-keeps going down on the taskbar, can't click the ok to remove

Scan your computer with Ad-Aware and Spybot - Search and Destroy - when i click the link to download it, firefox keeps on minimizing unable to see the site or download search and destroy

Housecall Anti Virus - all firefox webpage will close if you click the link

i uploaded the scan result here is the link http://rapidshare.de/files/40937494/here_it_is.html

tnx

#4 Zllio

Zllio

• Members
  • 1,107 posts
  •  

Posted 18 November 2008 - 09:49 AM

Hi arby15,

Let me know if you are able to do any of the below or if still have the minimizing problem in all cases. It may be necessary to rename any installation programs and the executive programs before you try running them.

First I want to tell you, that the first link you posted gives a phishing warning and no log. I didn't click on the second one. What was it supposed to be?

Can you use Internet Explorer or Opera rather than Firefox? If another browser works, can you get BitDefender Online Scan online scan to work? If so, have it fix whatever it finds. It would also be helpful if you can save the information on the actual names of files it finds.

Have you tried doing any of the scans or installations in Safe Mode? To get to Safe Mode hit the F8 key about once a second during bootup until the list of options appear. Select Safe Mode.

For your installations, you may have to work on a different computer to download the installation files to a cd and then install them onto your computer off of the cd.

Tell me if you can get any of these onto cd and then onto your computer and if you're able to run them? Be sure if you are able to run CounterSpy, that you have it set to fix anything it finds.

CCleaner Tutorial

CounterSpy 15 day trial version (This is a fairly large program, but very good and worth it if you can get it to run.)

Using SDFix

Zllio

Edited by Zllio, 18 November 2008 - 10:57 AM.

#5 arby15

arby15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:22 AM

ok, i tried to open the bitdefender online scan using internet explorer un4tunatley same thing happened.. it automatically closed itself..

i already tied safe mode when i choose safe mode it just restarts and keeps asking me how do i want to start windows or sumthing lyk dat, until i choose start windows normally it won't go in.. in short i can't go safe mode

ok, i'll 3y to download the software you mentioned using another computer.. hope it works..

#6 Zllio

Zllio

• Members
  • 1,107 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:55 AM

Hey arby,

Try those and see if you can make any progress. If not, you're going to need to run Combofix which runs directly without any program opening up. For that you'll need to get help in the HijackThis and Malware Forum. Let's try those things from cd first to see if we can get you some control back before you go that route.

Zllio

#7 arby15

arby15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:20 AM

i tried to installed wat u hav recommended me but unfortunately wen i click the installer it displays "error reading setup initialization file

#8 arby15

arby15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2008 - 11:23 AM

i found a way for you to see my logfile..
hope this helps

part 1
http://rapidshare.de/files/40953894/log.bmp.html

part 2
http://rapidshare.de/files/40953933/log2.bmp.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users