Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please help with Bloodhound.exploit.196

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lvane12

lvane12

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 AM

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:17 AM

Hey guys,
Well I have Norton Anti virus and it detected a virus named "bloodhound.exploit.196" but Norton doesnt remove it, it keeps telling me "left alone"
What can i do to remove the "virus" from my computer, since Norton is unable to do so

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zllio

Zllio

• Members
  • 1,107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 AM

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:41 AM

Hi Ivane12,

It sounds like it might be detecting the virus in your System Restore. Can you give more specific information about exactly what the Norton report says?

If it's in system restore, then it will only get loose onto your computer by using that (or those) restore points where it's located. I wouldn't recommend clearing system restore unless you know that's what is happening, so I need to know exactly what the report says.

Zllio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users