Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Exception Code 3221225477 Exception Address 005019A9

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 quilter

quilter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:15 AM

Hello!

I keep getting Exception Code 3221225477 with Exception Address 005019A9 on my computer when I start it up and sometimes during my use of the computer.
It just started up after I put a cannon camera photostitch program on my computer. I have deleted. Then I did all the updateds that were needed plus cleaning out my computer(defragmenting, disk clean up, removing temporary files).
I even went in and stopped programs from starting up when I turn on my computer to make it faster and to see if it was one of them that was causing the problem. It still keeps coming up. Does anyone know why this happens?

My message comes up as

Unexpected Error
An Unexpected error has occured and this application will close. Then the exception code and exception address follows.
Exception Code 3221225477 Exception Address 005019A9

But when I click on ok nothing closes and I can work on my computer. Then sometimes during the course of working on the computer, the message comes up again but again nothing closes.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any replies.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:55 AM

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:23 PM

My guess is that there is a Startup entry which you need to remove. Some remain behind even when a given program may thought to have been completely uninstalled.

I'd use AutoRuns for Windows - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinte...s/bb963902.aspx to take a look at the items listed on the Logon tab and see if any apparently relate to your troublesome program. If so, I would delete it, but you can either disable or delete that startup item.

Louis

#3 quilter

quilter
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:44 PM

I tried closing everything down at start up and I still keep getting the exception code and address.
Does anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks
quilter

#4 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 AM

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:58 PM

In the window that gives the error message there should be a file name listed. It's most often in the body where the error message is, but may be in the title of the error message window. Please let us know what it is.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#5 quilter

quilter
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 28 November 2008 - 09:14 PM

Hi.

All that comes up is:

Unexpected error

An unexpected error has occured and will close this application.

Exception Code 3221225477
Exception Address 005019A9

OK

That is all that comes up. When I click ok the message disappears and I am ready to work on my computer. Nothing closes. It usually comes up when the computer has just been turned on and is ready to go. I haven't even click on anything yet.

#6 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 AM

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:32 AM

Try this free utility to list your startups and copy/paste the results into your next post here: http://majorgeeks.com/Startup_List_d4926.html
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users