Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

iexplorer.exe using 100000+ Mem Usage Possible Virus? Help?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chomie

chomie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 PM

Posted 16 November 2008 - 02:15 AM

Hello,

I've lately been noticing a lag in my computer speed considerably in when i try and click on icon (I click once nothing happens, I click on something twice and it might open, usually opens by the third click but is really bothering me...) I've done a couple of scans with programs malawarebytes and superanti spyware i've attached what has been found by malawarebytes but it has been deleted successfully from my computer, also i've ran a combofix.exe scan and have attached the file as well... I've also ran an online scan (housecall 6.6) and it found a Troj.Winmad.AT but successfully deleted this as well. So i'm a little stumped as that any scans i've done recently have come up clean but my computer is still acting like it has something in its circuits... Please help

Much appreciated,
chomie.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DASOS

DASOS

Malware hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 1,662 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 AM

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:59 AM

Hi chomie

Welcome to Bleeping Computer!

Sorry about the delay. We're all volunteers here, and it's been very busy.
If you still need help, please make sure you follow all the steps found in this topic: Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting a Log and post a fresh Hijackthis log, in this thread, so I can help you with your malware problems.

Edited by DASOS, 06 December 2008 - 06:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users