Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Drivers needed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Akasha74

Akasha74

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 PM

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:03 AM

My friends have got a dinosaur of a computer still on windows 98. They have just been given an Hp photosmart C3110 printer and have a sanyo VCP - T700 digi camera. However both items have come without the drivers needed and despite my best efforts, I cannot seem to locate the correct drivers for either of them. Any help would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Keithuk

Keithuk

• Members
  • 960 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 AM

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:02 AM

Welcome to BC Akasha.

My friends have got a dinosaur of a computer still on windows 98. They have just been given an Hp photosmart C3110 printer and have a sanyo VCP - T700 digi camera. However both items have come without the drivers needed and despite my best efforts, I cannot seem to locate the correct drivers for either of them. Any help would be much appreciated :flowers:

First of all read the instructions is it compatable with Win98SE?

The camera will be USB and maybe the printer. You have to enable the USB in Device Manager but you need to install the software first. But no software came with these devices so search HP and Sanyo. If all else fails search Driver Guide.

Yes Driver Guide appear to have printer drivers for Hp photosmart C3110 both Win9x - ME and WinXP / Vista. They are called HP Photosmart C3110 All-in-One. Now you need to register with Driver Guide before you can download anything. This is no big deal, you don't get any spam of them. There are loads of different versions on there do just make a section to try.

They don't list any drivers for sanyo VCP - T700 digi camera so do a web search. :thumbsup:

Keith

Windows ME (spare computer)
Windows XP 2002 Professional SP3 (desktop computer)
Windows 7 Professional SP1 32bit (laptop computer)

Windows 8 64bit spare drive for laptop computer

#3 Akasha74

Akasha74
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 PM

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:28 PM

Thanks for that. I did find Driver Guide's website when I was looking, but I am a little wary of spam. However since you said its not one of THOSE sites then I'll go searching. :thumbsup:

#4 Joshuacat

Joshuacat

01001010 01000011

• Members
  • 1,950 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 AM

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:06 PM

Here's the software for your driver from the HP site.

HP Photosmart Essential Software for Photo Editing, Printing, and sharing
JC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users