Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

TR/Expl.Servu.E

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hua91

hua91

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:02 AM

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:19 PM

Today my Avira detect TR/Expl.Servu.E
And i accidently pressed ignore,i regret afterwards and i rescan my computer with Avira but it found nothing. It cant detect it anymore.

I scanned with MRT,Malwarebyte,SAS,Spybot and Adware also detect nothing.. Please help me..

Edited by hua91, 15 November 2008 - 11:20 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zllio

Zllio

• Members
  • 1,107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:02 PM

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:52 AM

Hi hua91,

I have a better answer and will change my previous suggestion. According to Avira, if you ignore a file identified as infected, Avira will pick it up the next time you do a scan. The only way to have it permanently ignore a file is to add it to the exceptions list.

In your particular case, I'm not sure why it would not have found it the next time around. It's possible that it ignored your ignore. Odd, but that's the only thought I have on it now.

Zllio

Edited by Zllio, 19 November 2008 - 07:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users