Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intro

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 englebert

englebert

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:25 PM

Posted 06 May 2005 - 06:57 AM

I'm called englebert because the bot said my real name was in use.....identity theft???? :thumbsup:
Been engaged in mortal combat with the BPB for 3 years now...I have even glimpsed a day or two of peace and quiet within the machine. And then....."here we go again" :flowers:
Hope you guys can cope with dummie queries :trumpet:

ciao 4 now

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2005 - 10:56 AM

Welcome to BC!
Don't hesitate to post a question or ask for help with a problem. Computing is such a complex human actitivity that no one can possibly be an expert in every area, so our forums exist to enable members to share knowledge, experience, and expertise with one another.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 virusX

virusX

• Members
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:25 PM

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:37 AM

Hey there and welcome to BC !!

We here at BC will help you with any trouble your having !!

Regards,
Claudio

Edited by virusX, 06 May 2005 - 11:38 AM.

#4 GCVIALUMNI

GCVIALUMNI

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:40 AM

Desparate to find solution to Trojan on my computer, so I joined. Canadian and yes the snow has finally melted!! :thumbsup:

#5 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:47 AM

I have moved your log to the correct forum,Gcvialumni, and it will be reviewed by our volunteer HJT team. Please be patient, as these are handled on a first come, first served basis, and others may be ahead in line.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users