Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video players

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Compmon123

Compmon123

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 PM

Posted 05 May 2005 - 09:05 PM

IM having trouble with my wmp 9, first of all, it wont update. I try to update to 10 but the next time i run it it still says 9. Anyways, is there anyway to uninstall this... and/or are there any replacements that i can use?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Compmon123

Compmon123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 PM

Posted 05 May 2005 - 09:14 PM

another question, not regarding the windows media player, but still annoying. Whenever i go to add/remove programs in my control panel, and then click on windows setup (windows me) an error message pops up saying

Rundll32
an error occurred in your program. To keep working anyway click ignore and save your work in a new file. To quit this program, click close. You will lose information you entered since your last save

I have no choice than to click close because ignore just prompts me to the same error so i click close. When i do so, another error message pops up saying

Rundll32 has caused an error in setupx.dll
rundll32 will now close
if you continue experiencing problems try restarting your computer

and thats it.. can anyone help...

Edited by Compmon123, 05 May 2005 - 09:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users