Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

temporary internet files

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 boomerang

boomerang

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 PM

Posted 05 May 2005 - 02:03 PM

Please don't ask why I do this but I have looking in the temporary internet files and reading the emails from yahoo email. ie 'show letter' and it has been working successfully, until now. For some reason the settings seem to have changed and everytime I bring up a 'show letter' from a yahoo email a different page appears which reads 'Your login time has expired'. I've tried to change things in 'internet options' but nothing seems to work. Is there anybody who knows what I need to do to rectify this so that I can read those files again?
Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 PM

Posted 05 May 2005 - 02:46 PM

The "timing out" of an Yahoo e-mail account is a saftey measure. There may be a way to change the settings. Im not sure though. It would have to be done by the actual member who is on the account.

Why dont you just sign in and read the mail?

Or are you attempting to read someone elses e-mail?

If the later is the case, Im afraid that you are out of luck.

Edited by scarlett, 05 May 2005 - 02:47 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users