Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 7blackroses

7blackroses

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 PM

Posted 05 November 2008 - 03:51 AM

Guys I need help regarding my computer. I think my computer was infected by malwares. I asked for a professional assistance maybe a week ago. He formatted my CPU and I thought it was ALL alright. He told me that my newly formatted CPU has an anti-virus (kaspersky). When I've used my computer, something pop-out and told me that a spyware is currently attacking my system. I ignore the message knowing that I have my ant-virus at my computer. After a couple of days, my computer was not working well, then I've found out that the kaspersky was not a license one. So I decided to install a new anti-virus. (I saw a pop-up menu that lead me to anti-virus 2009) but unfortunately, its asking me my email and the license number. I don't have it so I asked my friends' opinion. He told me to install Eset Smart Security. He removed the kaspersky and replace the Eset. But the pop-up message regarding the spyware and trojan was not yet remove. I've already scanned my computer for almost five times. But it doesn't found anything. But there's a pop-up message from the Anti-Virus 2009 that my computer is being attack by a trojan.

Anyone right here experience this exact problem? I also need some advice on what is the best anti-virus (FREE) in the net right now? and how can I remove the trojan and the spyware in my computer. I'm hoping for your help. I'll appreciate all your suggestions and help on how can I solve this problem.

Pop-Ups

Posted Image
Posted Image

By the way... the spyware's name is SPYWARE_MONSTER.FX_WILD_0x00000000. The screen will suddenly turns blue and displaying the malware's name.

Edited by 7blackroses, 05 November 2008 - 05:20 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 AM

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:37 AM

Antivirus 2009 is a Rogue Anti-Spyware program.Don't say yes to anything,install anything,or pay them, any money.
The Guys here will help you remove it,shortly. Please be patient.

#3 7blackroses

7blackroses
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 PM

Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:21 AM

By the way... the spyware's name is SPYWARE_MONSTER.FX_WILD_0x00000000. The screen will suddenly turns blue and it will displays the spyware's name and a message that says "beginning to dump the physical memory.... (something like that)"

Edited by 7blackroses, 05 November 2008 - 05:34 AM.

#4 E-Mu

E-Mu

Bleepin' Psychopomp

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:08 PM

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:22 AM

Hi,

You need to follow the instructions HERE to remove Antivirus 2009.
~ E-Mu ~

"Emu, You Moo, We All Moo for Emu!" <-- Thanks to Animal

"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users