Yep, looking pretty good to me.
Some things to do.......
Please delete ComboFix and its accompanying folder C:\Qoobox
. Empty your Recycle bin and reboot your computer.
AVG AntiSpyware is no more, so you might as well uninstall it. Use something like MBAM instead if you want to replace it. AVG AntiVirus needs updating to AVG8.
Your Java is out of date, which leaves your computer vulnerable.Updating Java
- Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6_u_10.
- Scroll down to where it says "The J2SE Runtime Environment (JRE) allows end-users to run Java applications".
- Click the "Download" button to the right.
- Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
- The page will refresh.
- Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation with or without Multi-language and save to your desktop.
- Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
- Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
- Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
- Click the Remove or Change/Remove
- Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
- Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
- Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6-windows-i586.exe to install the newest version.
Depending on the number of older versions you have still, you could gain back about a gig of space too. http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
If you have any other questions let me know. If not, then we're done.