Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

wmp error "Class not registered"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Compmon123

Compmon123

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:10 AM

Posted 05 May 2005 - 02:29 AM

Im not sure about the error id thingy.... Anyways, whenever i try to stream videos and stuff, the the thing says buffer then it goes to ready, but nothing happenes, i try to push play and still nothing happenes... can anyone help me... btw... its wmp 9.0

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Compmon123

Compmon123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2005 - 02:33 AM

o and also, i try to upgrade to windows media player 10.0 it downloads and installs and everything, but then it still looks like windows media player 9 it even says so on the about menu... help with this too plx... i think i might have disabled my system restore so when it says setting system restore point, it doesnt do anything, but thats just my guess... so if theres anyone out ther that can help... plz

#3 Compmon123

Compmon123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2005 - 10:57 PM

well, thanx for all your guys help... not... but those of u that have the same problem i did, i just searched for wmp by going to start ...search...windows media player... then deleting a lot of what i found... then i just redownload windows media player 9.0 because no one told me that 10.0 wa for XP users. so anyways... yea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users