Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Random Sound + Pop Ups

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 stevebeasn

stevebeasn

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 PM

Posted 03 November 2008 - 12:13 PM

Hello everyone, first time posting here :thumbsup: No offense to the site, but I wish I didn't have to, but I guess I stumbled on to some trojan somewhere ugh.

Anyway, I seen someone with a similar situation at this thread..

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...congratulations

So I did the steps xblindx recommended last night, and here are the results from SUPERAntiSpyware:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 11/03/2008 at 06:54 AM

Application Version : 4.21.1004

Core Rules Database Version : 3620
Trace Rules Database Version: 1604

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 04:19:09

Memory items scanned : 210
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 5504
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 553098
File threats detected : 269

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@banner_js[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@tremor.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@247realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@axxessads.valuead[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@reduxmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@media6degrees[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@ads.widgetbucks[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@adrevolver[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@specificclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@revsci[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@aoltmz.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@adbrite[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@adrevolver[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@tradedoubler[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@adlegend[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@b[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@buycom.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@adserver.adtechus[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@trafficmp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@yadro[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@fastclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@at.atwola[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@azjmp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@apmebf[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@tacoda[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@adopt.euroclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@specificmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@interclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@clickbooth[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@richmedia.yahoo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@adtech[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@adopt.specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@hotbar[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@insightexpressai[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@cdn.at.atwola[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@viacomedycentralrl.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@www.burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@cgi-bin[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@prospect.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@affiliate.kitaramedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@media.ntsserve[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@ads.cnn[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@adinterax[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@cgm.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@traffic.buyservices[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@www.burstbeacon[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@adserver.easyad[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@ads.addynamix[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@clicksor[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@zedo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@rotator.adjuggler[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@www.claxonmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@atwola[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@questionmarket[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@media-servers[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@ads.adbrite[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@adecn[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@ad.zanox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@dynamic.media.adrevolver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@ads.imarketservices[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@sovereignbank.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@media.mtvnservices[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@sonyonlineentertainment.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@ads.realtechnetwork[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@ads.pointroll[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@media.adrevolver[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@ads.bridgetrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@ad[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@warnerbros.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Cookies\vinnie@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@247realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@apmebf[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@azjmp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@banner_js[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@bootcampmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@bravenet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@casalemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@clickbooth[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@cp.affiliaterevenue[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@fastclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@indextools[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@insightexpressai[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@interclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@login.tracking101[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@lynxtrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@media-servers[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@media.ntsserve[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@media6degrees[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@mediaplex[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@mmcounter[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@network.realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@questionmarket[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@redirect.clickshield[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@reduxmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@smileycentral[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@specificmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@trafficmp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@www.burstbeacon[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@www.burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@yx0banners[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@zedo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@247realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@adbrite[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@AdDisplayTrackerServlet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@adecn[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@adlegend[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@adopt.specificclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@adrevolver[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@adrevolver[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@ads.addynamix[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@ads.realtechnetwork[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@ads.widgetbucks[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@adserver.adtechus[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@banner_js[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@insightexpressai[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@media.adrevolver[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@media.ntsserve[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@media6degrees[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@mediaplex[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@questionmarket[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@rotator.adjuggler[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@specificmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@tradedoubler[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@trafficmp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@www.burstbeacon[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@www.burstnet[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Vinnie\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\vinnie@zedo[2].txt
.doubleclick.net [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.2o7.net [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.2o7.net [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.atwola.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
servedby.advertising.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.advertising.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.advertising.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.overture.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.overture.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.revsci.net [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.revsci.net [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.yieldmanager.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
media.adrevolver.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
media.adrevolver.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.adrevolver.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
network.realmedia.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.valueclick.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.valueclick.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
ad2.adecn.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.as-us.falkag.net [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.as-us.falkag.net [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.adecn.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.adopt.specificclick.net [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
view.atdmt.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.tradedoubler.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.tradedoubler.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.adknowledge.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.adknowledge.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
sel.as-us.falkag.net [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
image.masterstats.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.edge.ru4.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.edge.ru4.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.reduxads.valuead.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.reduxads.valuead.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.valuead.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
content.pornstarnetwork.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
view.atdmt.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
www.3dstats.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
www3.addfreestats.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.http.edge.vru4.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]
.http.edge.vru4.com [ C:\OldEDrive\Saves_Drivers_Etc\My Documents\Vinnie\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\1d7wtyvg.slt\cookies.txt ]

Those appear to just be cookies on the list. I know the problem has something to do with a file that keeps appearing in my task manager called:

FgUsg3yh.exe

Now I assume because there are no search results anywhere for this file that it's just a randomly named file generated from the trojan somewhere on my computer. I've gone into the registry and removed any traces of this .exe and it still re-appears when I reboot. I'm at a loss as to what the origin of this .exe could be, any help would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users