Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

trojan.win32 scare

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sabrin

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Local time:07:58 AM

Posted 03 November 2008 - 09:06 AM

Hello. Ive got a problem. I was infected with the trojan.win32.VB.el virus, (found with spybot S&D and SpywareDoctor) and disinfected. Though it kept usoing ctfmon.exe and creating startups. I deleted them also, killboxed the files I could find. Next scan said clean, but I couldnt hidden files to look through and delete. Spayware doctor should several entries for the trojan in the system volume information file. I went to the XP section of this website and found a message entitled, Hidden files Problem: Unable to unhide files. In the message a helpful Maurice Nagger suggeste the Tweakiu program and unchecking the autorun for the HD. Fantastic, now I can see my hidden files. He also suggested downloading a file from
I downloaded this and suddenly my spyware doctor window came up saying that a trojan was blocked from running( located in D&S/usario/configuracion local/ temp. (im in spain so my windows is in spanish).
Now Ive got a autorun.inf file that I didnt have that is hidden and also a recylcer and recycle file
My computer seems to be running normal.
Also In documents and setting I have a new administrador file named Adminstrador.USARIO.ZBYRU6Z
What is this, this file was created last night around one in the morning when I was disinfecting the hd, had to go into safe mode once to delete some files
Anybody have any suggestions help.?
I am not sure if my computer is clear or not

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users